Reviews for Intensive Care
jayjayvee chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I love this fic so. It's so beautifully written and simple but sweet and so heartwrenching wihout being over the top. By far one if my favorite Sherlock fanfics ever and I've read an awful lot of fics! I've read this series more times than I can count and I'm always so sad when it is over! It always gets me so choked up but this time I ended up bawling because (yay, little side story you probably don't care about!) this summer my girlfriend (in the same sense that Sherlock and John are husbands in this, I'm an ace and she's straight) and I were living apart when I friend of ours attempted suicide so when I called her because I couldn't sleep at like 3 AM, I asked her to do the same thing, just talk, and when my phone beeped at me to say it was dying she was doing the same thing as John, just saying "I love you" over and over. So yeah, there's my story about this fic!
Anyway, I love the way you write these two and as muuuuch as I love Supernatural I would love to see these guys come back ;)
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I like your view of how their relationship would progress. Well done.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
this is possibly marginally better than its prequel. beautifully done :P
Arveli chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Your stories are so amazing! And the ending "I love you, silence" is so warm-hearted! I adore the relationship you write about, this deep and tender chemistry between them!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Aww...sad aw. Great story.
Elynne chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I love the examination, the detail there. But more than that I love the ending, of John just talking to Sherlock. This made me cry. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
ds862 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I love this story! It's so tender and really highlights the relationship between the two men. Love it!
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oh Well DONE, YOU!

Loved it! Wish it were longer.

thank you for posting!
CouldBeDangerous chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I'm rather sad to be at the end of this. Or, rather, all of these. They were lovely. You capture the tenderness between Sherlock and John perfectly, without making it into something cheap or corny. I - don't really know how to phrase any of this eloquently so I'll just tell you that I loved them all.

And I hope you write more?
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
God, they're adorable, aren't they? :D
Coragyps chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Yay! I did *hope* this is where you were going with this and I'm soo happy you did! Love me some snuggly! John. Glad Sherlock has him around.

Thanks for sharing this!
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Wonderfully tender and beautifully written.
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011