Reviews for Nightmares
Verdauga chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
Wow. The Feels.
DarkWarriorProgram chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
I don’t even know how many times I’ve read this, but I still love it as much as I did the first time.
freakqueen chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
this is a great example of why daxter is me favorite, jak is lucky to have him. nice story.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Poor thing.
DeitoninVespera chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Wow...I really liked this story. Awesome.
szegn chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Oh man, this was a great read T_T Augh Torn and Ashelin, such snoops...! Torn's one of my favourites but it's hard not to feel annoyed with them both while reading this, though I suspect most of the Undergrounders (with the possible exception of Tess?) as a whole all suffer from sleeping issues of one kind or another.

Great fic though! Thank you for deciding to share it!
Requiem17 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Years later, I still remember this small story when I think of Jak and Daxter. That's proof of what a unique read it is. Thus, you deserve a favorite.
Duchess of Dorks chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I read this a long time ago and have read it a hundred times since. This is the story that got me into J&D fanfics and pretty much fanfiction itself. It's one of my favorites. It captures the characters perfectly and is chock full of yummy angst. This story deserves to be in the top ten J&D fics because it's just so dang awesome. Thanks for writing such a great one-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Hey, I loved this story. It was done really well, and I think too many people forget that -while an exact age isn't ever given -Jak wouldn't have been that old when everything happened. You did an awesome job, so serious kudos to you!
JeanieB chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
An absolutely gorgeous one shot. 2 Skull Gems up!
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh Daxter ... we love you. Such a good friend.

Nice writing. I particularly liked Torn's inner thoughts of how he respected the ottsel slightly and how he might have done the same thing as a prison guard.
anon chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Very good!
x.Chrysanthemum.x chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Bravo! That was wonderful. My eyes were teary. 5stars!
naruka14 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
this is the kind of story i was looking for and you wrote it so well i loved it
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
For a one shot that has been sitting on your hard drive gathering dust for a year, that was fantastic.

You have a great Writing style and your story has wonderful flow.

Hope to see another j&d story soon.

-H