Reviews for Acts Like Summer, Walks Like Rain
Ltfan chapter 16 . 3/4
So I just needed to let you know that this is probably the 5th time I have read this and I love it just as much as I did the first time. You might not see this but I had to let you know this is one of my absolute favorite Kurtofsky stories. Thanks for writing it.
candyvan chapter 16 . 12/20/2014
I have been cooing at this fic nonstop oh my fucking god this is so perfect I am sobbing
zgrace chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I LOVE Kurt's voice in this. I'd like to see he and Dave in some earlier conversations, to show how comfortable things have grown between them over time. But aside from that? Love, love, love.
christinaemerald chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
love it! :)
fightonthepromenade chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
So in a fit of nostalgia I decided to reread this and while I am loving it just as much as the first time I forgot about how Blaine said that memory loss from drunkenness is a myth and I actually burst into laughter because I personally know that to be false as I got completely black-out drunk the night the Glee episode where Kurt and Blaine broke up and I apparently was able to call and text people and also had a lot of random text posts on tumblr and tweets that I apparently made and I rearranged my kitchen cabinets. And even though that all happened 4 months ago I still to this day have no memory of actually doing those things, just the seeing the aftermath. Good times... Oh well. A funny story to tell I guess. Just going to go and finish reading now.
TwilightEclps chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
faved!
Mya Uzo chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
I loved this story. :)
OurEchoes chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
This is like one of my favorite fanfictions ever. I just.. ugh I loved it too much. I'm off to stalk the rest of your stories now. That was too amazing. Really, I just love your work so much. I think you portray the characters so perfectly. It was just over all perfection. Sorry I sound so cheesy, but I just can't get over how great your work is. Thanks for writing amazingly.
OurEchoes chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Oh my god. I just started reading your story. I never review mid story. I just have to with this. I think I'm in love with your hands and brain and their writing skills. Oh my good Gaga. This story is just amazing. I know this is probably old news to you now, but I just love it immensely. I will indeed be reviewing again in a little while. Your story is just too good.
fightonthepromenade chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
So this is random but I was just re reading this fic verse and I totally forgot how finger sucking was in this chapter... Maybe Kurt has a kink...Or maybe he just has a general Dave kink. I can't tell. But either way I am game. /end random and totally unnecessary message review thingy
BTMAY chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh gosh, I'm reading this fic for the second (third?) time. And dvfsdkapdhgkjsdgka I've been really needing to read a fic like this for a while now but I didn't realize exactly how much I needed this until I got started.

Thanks bunches.
Blazing Ocean chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
I haven't finished reading but god this chapter was intense. I was a little iffy on whether the dialogue only would work but holy Crap! I don't know how you did it but it was intense.
IchigoPudding chapter 14 . 4/15/2012