Reviews for A Few GaMM Moments
Rokimbo chapter 6 . 2/16
Beautifully done. I'm off to read some of your other 'Moments'!
Upeasterner chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Another Gaylesam lovely surprise! I really enjoyed "hearing" the Captain's belly laugh. On-camera, anyway, those scenes are among the best in the series. I think Katie K would be proud!
Upeasterner chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
I say end it here. I LOVE this story. But another version of their love story is always intriguing. Let it rip with another new premise!
TianaMur chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
"In the still of the night" ...is what comes to mind, and add that to the moonlight (and perhaps the sound of the surf in the background)and you have superb story, sans the usual high drama of THE 'Discovery'...images are so filled with compassionate tenderness and the beginings of hope and budding passion, it leaves this reader sighing and wishing in a good way...:)

It's beautifully executed, all the more so, because, DG's actions and words seem so like him in character and I can imagine both of them whispering the entire dialogue, as if trying not to break the moonlight spell...lovely :) Thank you:)
Upeasterner chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
As I said, you've now earned the "GaMM Most-Romantic FF of the Year Award." Sigh.
TianaMur chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
"...'No doubt, she thought me a stern, overbearing martinet, or at least from time to time,' he grinned, not displeased with the idea..."

:D So typical of DG for wanting to keep his show of 'masculinity' inviolate! :D

The plots of both 1 and 2 were delightful, absolutely delightful...In Story No.1 The playful conversation is one, so well suited to them both that I can fully imagine it occurring...and in Story No. 2, I could almost see the lightbulb flash above DG head...:) Write more please...they are wonderful :)
Upeasterner chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I loved EVERYTHING but the ending. You know, the part where she stares, fascinated at his lips and forgets to breathe as he walks over, and . . .