Reviews for The Unusual Connection
Covante chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Ehh I think having him write out a contract stating that on his magic he'll never kill anyone and then sign it as Tom Marvolo Riddle and possibly every other death eater he knows. You can't kill Voldemort very easy but you can squib him rather effortlessly.
Penghost chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I just stumbled on this one.

You had a brilliant idea and i hope someone will take your idea further.
Very well done.
Thanks for it.
Walks-in-Shadows chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
"I'm a nineteen-year-old dude who suffers from depression and ADD caused by a mental disease on the autistic spectrum."
Well, I don't believe you are Autistic, simply because no Autistic of my experience would express such self hate as to spew the vitriol of Autism Squeaks. Please try again.
SilverFoxQueen chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was a very different but interesting way to end the war. I wish I could write, as I would think this little nugget of an idea could spawn a really interesting story.
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
An interesting idea. -
DnG The Blind Guy chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I like the concept of Harry uttering a magical oath on someone else's magic and/or life and I might use that as a way to rid the world of a manipulative Dumbledore, the Voldemort and the Death Eaters in a story.

Hermione is always a Harry girl, no metter what, just like there's always a Bond girl. Although I like the idea of several girls, kind of like Charlie's Angels.

This is the first story where I have come across this concept, so if I do use it, I will give a nod in your direction for the concept.
Advent of Shadows chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Interesting concept. To be honest, I don't see why no one entered Tom Riddle into the Goblet of Fire. If Dumbledore was willing to lure him to the school with the Philosopher's stone, then doing it with the Goblet of Fire isn't outrageous. He either shows up and gets killed, or he suffers...

Unfortunately, they never actually said what happens if you didn't compete after your name came out of the goblet.
Slie Amos chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I follow the reasoning here, and agree that is how oaths and magical contracts are really first presented and explained in the books (#4 GoF).

Cute little story here, and I like the challenge at the end... Has anyone actually take it?
Runecutter chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Yes, an interesting concept... and if you'd just choose "by the Horcrux embedded in my head" it should really work as this magically would appear to be a part of him... or the first Scan of Poppy should have shown "magical foreign object embedded, dark arts aura... Dangerous... remove asap!"
amsev chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
LOL! Excellent!
Cerulean Night chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
chuckles love the loophole
smargden chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Yes - good,
alichi chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Ah, the fun of nit-picking Rowlings logic.

I'm of the opinion that either this take on magical contracts is true or cannon Dumbledore was an evil bastard lying to Harry about him needing to participate in the Tournament.
red neo ranger chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
loved it keep it up
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
nice story but its been done more or less twice that I know of...but still nice version you have here...