Reviews for Losing a Brother
LenXRinForevah chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Okay, I'm getting really tired of Rin's mom's shit. Here's how I'd deal with it. I would stand up, no matter how many times she slapped me, that's all she can do! She can't murder me! She'd go to jail! There is no one else to frame! I would shout at her and leave the house and never come back. Because any life is better than a life without that bitch of a mother!
Pheonix chapter 22 . 3/20/2012
Hi! I reallly like this story! But I'm starting to feel like there is no suspense like there was when it first started. Fix that please :) Also you should add more of Rin's mom and Rin in general because now it looks more like Rui, Rei, Lenka, and Rinto's story in the last few chapters.
i-is-monstarr-RAWR chapter 22 . 3/18/2012
Yay! You finally updated an I finally checked my email!
Mystic Zidler chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
man...

i hate that lady (Ellen)
CuriousSisters chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
Hikari: Welcome back! Don't worry about the wait, there's a friend of ours who hasn't updated in- what, a month now?

Akuma: Yay, Lilly's here! She's awesome!

Hikari: And you can clearly see what side of the argument Kua-chan is on for that. Anyways, great chapter, keep up the awesome writing!
Scubaaaaa chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
Lily reminds me of my aunt o.o
i-is-monstarr-RAWR chapter 21 . 2/27/2012
As long as you don't abandon us your fine X3!
professorkumquat chapter 21 . 2/24/2012
Yayyb chapter~
Halios Mililios chapter 21 . 2/24/2012
Really nice!
Scubaaaaa chapter 21 . 2/24/2012
You should make something tragic happen :o
i-is-monstarr-RAWR chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
((・x・)) NUUU! your updating so slow ( i _ i )

Update faster nyu~

This chapter was cute \(o)/
Scubaaaaa chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
Update! I was confused at first why chapter 20 was called chapter 19 but I get it now since the Christmas special wasn't really chapter 19
CuriousSisters chapter 20 . 1/25/2012
Hikari: It was great! I loved getting to see my grandmother and cousins and aunts and uncles. :)

Akuma: Some of our older cousins were stuck doing homework. I laughed. Then they made me try to do it.

Hikari: That's Kua-chan for you: stirs up trouble till it comes back to bite her in the butt.

Akuma: We visited a shrine on new years. And we drew fortunes. I got "Medium luck" and Hi-chan got "Great fortune". I still can't believe it.

Hikari: Anyways, we did enjoy ourselves. How were your holidays? And keep up the great work on the story!
professorkumquat chapter 20 . 1/25/2012
YAY YOU FINALLY UPDATED! IT WAS A REALLY GOOS CHAPTER!
MidnightWillowTree chapter 6 . 1/25/2012