Reviews for Just a Soldier
Theshoegirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This was awesome!
MzRenai chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Very well done - gives history without having to read what he actually did.
falyakfire chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I love the back story you created for Eliot. This was a really great story:)
floralisette chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This story is so good and so heartbreaking. Not many stories make me cry. I did for this one.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This made me weep for Eliot T_T There are many fics that I really enjoy reading but few manage to really touch me the way this one did.

awesome work. I really like the way you portrayed young Eliot and the way he changed, the way life changed him, and how he came back to San Lorenzo each time.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
EXCELLENT… THAT JUST SOOOO TOTALLY MAKES SENSE AND FITS THE CANON !
RekkaKouyuu chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
OMG! I need to put a tracker on you. How could I have missed this gem? Seriously? I would alert you, but I never check my mail either, so either way I am screwed.

But this was fantastic! And the fact that I just got in my Season 3 boxset, this fic makes me want to watch it even more!

Wonderful, wonderful job! I just want to huggle Eliot. I don't care that he went in to work for Monwhatever of his own freewill. The fact that he did it because of what had happened to him just makes me want to huggle him more. This was brillant! I love how you fill in all the gaps.

So much love your way! I will try much harder to keep up with your posts. I will try!
jedidah chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I don't know if this is really Eliot's backstory and I don't care, that was really amazing! You have a really good way of making me want to keep reading and never stop. Anyway thanks for the awsome story!
Nascarfan14 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Nice little story. Liked it alot. Thanks!
tiggrr527 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Great story! Definitely filled in the spaces of the episode! Thanks for sharing!
ardnaseel chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Wonderful story, but you need to monitor all the grammatical errors (e.g., "bared" when it should be "barred", "Calvary" when it should be "Cavalry", ...).
lilz54 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Well done! Loved it!
saides chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Great Background. Now we understand a lot more.

Thanks,

Mercedes
Metallicar67 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow...just wow! That story was amazing! Your writing is incredible. And the way you wrote Eliot's history...I totally could see that being written for the show. Loved every moment of it! Kudos!