Reviews for I choose my own fate
yepmissis chapter 29 . 4/8
You are evil ! You nearly gave me an heart attack at the end of the first story, and here you go again !

Well, I forgive you since you gave us these two great fanfic :)

thancks for your work
SurroundingShadows chapter 15 . 3/25
I really love your stories, a lot. I've read the prequel to this story three times and finally got around to this one. I've started it before but haven't finished.
I know this story is finished but I'd like to make a request about this chapter. Can you put a 'rape' warning at the beginning? Or at least a 'dub-con' one? And maybe a 'temporarily unhealthy relationship' warning? Some people probably don't have a problem with it, but the way it's described is the definition of rape. Harry tried running away and pushing Voldemort off of him but all he got in return was Voldemort pinning him down and saying Harry would enjoy it. I myself do not necessarily need the warning, but scenes like that can be very triggering for people without a warning.
Other than that, I really do enjoy what I've read by you. [:
gabrielatsuki chapter 29 . 3/22
Perfect ! Loved !
emthereble chapter 29 . 3/18
You had my going there, at the last chapter! I love how this fanfic ends, just BRILLIANT!
Wind-and-Wings chapter 23 . 3/9
I finally recognized where this went off the rails for me. It has mostly been brilliant writing,even making allowances for a non-native speaker requiring me to take care in parsing clumsily constructed sentences. Great characterization and history tweaking while being consistent with JKR's use of time travel. But you got so hung up on the anime idea of seme/uke that in what should have been a pivotal relationship establishing scene you betrayed the characters of both Harry Potter and the Evan James that he had grown to be; Voldemort should not have gotten away with spanking Evan without serious repercussions to their relationship, neither Evan nor Harry would have accepted that Tom or Voldemort had a right to discipline him. And you never reconciled that out-of-character behavior.

Well, none of that can be changed now, and as even you don't know where this is heading I will bow out now.

Good working on your writing.
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4
Great story!
One of the best story I have read... Loved it...
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 29 . 2/16
I hate u but I love u at the same time. Very good conclusion
R. A Cross chapter 29 . 2/14
You fooled me there! I really thought that he has died down there.
Overall, awesome story. (Though, there's this theory if two persons[perferrably both males] magic is powerful enough, the receiver can bear a child ) and since Evan and Tom is both powerful. I can see, why not?
Shewolf1990 chapter 29 . 1/24
I thought about the whole "Harry Potter is dead but Evan James is alive" thing!
yukino76 chapter 29 . 12/23/2014
good story ;)
Lavonya chapter 17 . 10/27/2014
Heeeheeeeheeee... getting spanked like a child by his older lover... eeeeeheeeheeeeeeee...
Lavonya chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
AWESOME!
Lavonya chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
EWE! That threat is /DISGUSTING/!
Lavonya chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
Nice... I like this but Harry needs to forgive him!
1,420 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »