Reviews for I choose my own fate
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 29 . 3/24
You played us so well
Nianika chapter 29 . 2/2
Loved this story and its prequel.
You did great.
kyoanna chapter 14 . 1/5
i love the prequel but even though the grammar and sentence structure is a lot better in this one I still prefer the prequel because Harry is better characterized in that one. from practically the moment he arrived in his original time he became unstable immature and began to have severe mood swings. most of his character development was lost. in the prequel he stopped being so 'gryffindorish'. he also gained at least some control over his saving people thing and learned how to control his emotions. on top of that he became much less prejudiced against Slytherin's and began to understand that there isnt just good and evil but many many shades of grey. i find it extremely disappointing how he reverts to the point that he does.
CaBuckeye chapter 21 . 12/3/2016
When Evan first met Hubert, the ghost of Hubert Prince had been in that state for 60 years. Now 50 years later, that makes Hubert 110 years deceased. Is Hubert the great-uncle or great-great uncle of Severus Snape?
CaBuckeye chapter 16 . 12/2/2016
are they also about to lose Hermione? Oh, I hope so. She may be an authority figure, but she also has a strong conscious with the ability to discern right from wrong easily, and to act upon it.
CaBuckeye chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
Lucius Malfoy. As a child, little Lucius listened to stories as his grandfather's knee. He remembered them. They were all fantasy time-travel stories about a black-haired, green-eyed boy/man/ Everyone else thought that they were the ravings of a lunatic old wizard, but Lucius knew. When his father, Abraxas, died of dragon pox and Lucius became the Malfoy closed to Tom, he still remembered. Putting 16 sickles and 29 knuts together, he figured on the 1 galleon puzzle-Harry Potter was Evan James was Harry Potter.
sinisterdevil chapter 29 . 11/30/2016
YES! I knew Evan/Harry did't die. I don't think I could have forgiven you if you had Ron kill Evan/Harry (I'm still confused on how I should address Harry/Evan ). Loved your story (and all other stories as well). It was wonderfully written! Hope to see more of your work
Lady Beaumort chapter 17 . 10/25/2016
I really feel like whatever maturity Harry had when he went back in time disappeared completely.
blackbloodywolf chapter 29 . 10/13/2016
that was a good wrap up of the story
addictedtocsi777 chapter 29 . 9/24/2016
I so loved this one and the one before it! You have such great ideas and unexpected story lines that keep you reading for more! Well done!
Estriella chapter 13 . 9/16/2016
It's actually a wise question. Like how Harry is still the same age with Draco, if he spent several years in the past?
Friskel chapter 17 . 9/10/2016
Thanks for not killing them
Friskel chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
Aaaaaaaaah, you kill my two favorite caracters!
Bini chapter 29 . 8/9/2016
I am emotionally damaged because of this series
ZexionNomura chapter 29 . 6/25/2016
I am still trying to decide whether I love you or hate you for these 'technicalities.' Either way thanks for the HEA I suppose.
1,454 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »