Reviews for Those Three Words
Raspberry Penguin chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Yay for all the klaine love and fluffy feelings. I was about to ask if you'd realised these aren't completely compatible but then I read your A/N and I can see yes, you've realised it. So the only thing I've really got to say (besides that this is just about perfect)is that it would've been nice if you'd included the fact that Kurt actually falters at first when he tries to say I love you. He seems to mouth an I but nothing really comes out and then tries again and manages to squeak a whole sentence. But I think you managed to describe the feelings the faltering gives away in the actual scene even without it. Both pieces were absolutely adorable and you did a great job at keeping the characters IC. Extra plus points for how you described their developing relationship. Both of these versions sound very believable.
rosselizabeth chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
These are bar none the best fics of that scene that I've ever read. Just sayin'.
AngeliaBlack76 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Aww this was really sweet I got warm feelings. Great job on this chapter
Panda Slippers chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
You are so damn good at making me feel warm and fuzzy and squealing out loud because it cannot be contained.
OrangeWocket chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Loved it!

Also, just a thought, I think you should write a short little chaptered fic of some summer adventures between our two favorite boys xD

Since the actual show doesn't go into summer details (since it obviously takes place during the school year) I think it would be kind of adorable!

Just a suggestion from a (as much as I hate to admit) fangirl who needs her Glee/Klaine fix XD lol
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Awww, that was so fluffy and cute
dtngfan chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Perfect as always. You seem to see the characters and the canon scenes the same way as I do so I always feel like I'm getting 'Glee -the uncut version'. Amazing.
Erin Hartson chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
AWWWWWW yes fuzzy feelings. Thanks.
irony882 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
This is such an adorable fic! I love your long, extended sentences! They really add to the narration :)
FacingTheMusic chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Awww, very cute. I loved this, although I'm not sure the dry sex in the middle really fits. I think it's fine as fluff. I love these boys, and I loved that scene in the show. I'm glad you let us get inside Blaine's head, because the show never does, and fics rarely do. I am SO glad they didn't leave Blaine out of the finale like I thought they would. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories; this was really good and my inner fangirl is still squeeing inside from the show and this fic.
ElenaDarren chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Seaweed :D lmfao and love the awkward orgasm moment.

Hahaha! Just noticed my itouch put "Seaweed" instead of "Awwwww" like I intended. I know, random. Just thought I should explain lol.
BM22OwenstinaKB chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
So so sweet. Love it so much!
ShowMeStars chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Fantastic story :) It was just so good!
klaine loving anon chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
love this chapter more, because in a way it was more real... not perfection, but like a real relationship... I don't know but it was amazing.
seeleyboothfan chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Wow, this was a great update to this fic! I'm so glad you did it. I love when you get to see the same situations from both sides.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »