Reviews for Those Three Words
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Aww, i loved that story, you wrote it so well, it was great :)
Hebridean Black chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
LOL... I can type so I guess I have to review. Lovely story. You summed up the way that scene struck me perfectly. Nicely done.
whenyoucall chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Awwwwww. That was ridiculously adorable. It shouldn't be legal. And since I am awful when it comes to reviving, I thought I should let you know that I love all your work. You are a truly gifted writer. Please, continue to always be awesome.
Everintruiged chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
fuzzy feelings. the fuzziest, warmest, awwest, cutest, most beautiful.

your prose is touching and poignant, thankyou for sharing. i absolutely love it when you do thirdperson blaine-centric pov, because you get it. you get it exactly right. the trepidation, the hesitation, the blaine-ness... ah, my god.

- C
dtngfan chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Perfection. Exactly. I thought the scene in the finale was done beautifully. Understated and full of love. Blaine reacting to Kurt being Kurt. You got it exactly. I love that you picked up on Blaine's look of not expecting anything back. He just sat there, happy to be in love. And of course Kurt said it. Of course. I loved reading this. I believe this is how it happened.

As an aside - you are a seriously amazing Klaine writer. I have been reading a lot of Klaine fics - mostly on the Kurt_Blaine livejournal. Do you write on livejournal? I am planning to recommend your fics. I don't see your name there and I feel like you are up there with the best of them. You are one of my top 3 (and I've read a lot). Please keep writing during this long break.
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I had hoped for a Kliss to accompany the I Love Yous but this makes up for it.
LGP-13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
AAAAAW SO PERFECT OMG Ok, I thought this all had stoped yesterday but I was like this the whole day. I LOVE HOW YOU DESCRIBED KURT'S MIND 33333

I love you 3
AnimeAngelRiku chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I have absolutely no idea of HOW I CAN EVEN TYPE. Because my hands are shaking. I'm pretty sure I had to erase that last line a couple of times because I kept screwing up the words.

Can I just say I LOVED this? I love your Blaine and I love your Kurt and I'm just so happy for them and for Kurt because he finally has what he's wanted for so long and it's just. UGH. I CAN'T EVEN.
LauGS chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
And I keep crying about that scene, and I am now crying about this!

(And I'm so reading all the other things you wrote like... RIGHT NOW!). Lovely (:
OrangeWocket chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Just as I had calmed down from the kiss you go and write this. Daarrn yoouu. Lol jk. It was adorable.
mardie186 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I almost screamed when Blaine said it, and the adoring look on his face. And poor Kurt nearly choking on his coffee and trying not to spit it out. Would have loved a kiss, but they were in a public place. I have dreams of kisses and more taking place shortly thereafter...when Blaine gets Kurt alone...

Kurt, you need to hide Burt's shotgun.
Super Fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
So, you're amazing, like the best Klaine writer out there. Feeling Good is my favorite Klaine story of all time, and I am eagerly awaiting you to write something like it again. So just so you know, I'm writing this as a very avid fan. This is the first, in what will be a very long line of fics that will come out over the next few weeks taking place during the "I love you" and it will be absolutely impossible to top. You, in only a few hours, have set the bar impossibly high. This was so brilliant, and honestly you made me feel so much better about the "I love you" (well you, and re-watching it a few times) Because at first it is unenthusiastic on Kurt's side and you really figured it out that it's just his usual breathy adorableness, and validated Blaine's lack of, I want to say interest in what Kurt's response was. So yeah really amazing with that. I also loved how you showed him day dreaming Blaine saying "I love you" and then like the development of his feelings around that, with things like Blame it, and then Sexy, it was perfect.

I also really appreciate how you turned this out so quickly. It's always so hard when so major event for a couple happens and then you have to wait days for any fics to pop up that involve or include it at all. And if any do come up sooner they are usually only a couple hundred words by some not amazing author and not worth reading, so it's extra incredible that the best author put something this long and amazing out this quickly. Props to your beta too, that's like super fast betaing.

So anyways thank you for writing this, please write more stuff in the future, and lots of it (if it was in the same vein as Feeling Good it was save me from just having to read that one over and over) Because really, you're the best.
ElenaDarren chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Adore this! :) I smiled like a creepy clown/idiot when I heard those three special words and this was written so well. It complimented the story amazingly.
Erin Hartson chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Thank you. Fantastic.

I had no-one to share my excitement with and then your story appeared and it is like we were sitting on the couch together squealing and sighing through it all.

Hugs. from a fan of Glee and of you.
SquirrelzAttack chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I can type? What is this nonsense that is 'typing'?

This was lovely )