Reviews for Those Three Words
dontblowonmeson chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
OMG I KNOW!

I actually cried.

I got up from my seat and screamed...while crying.

It was a very weird mixed up moment of emotions for me :D
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
awwww, some people think it was totally random when Blaine said it, but I don't care, it still made me squeal, and I think Kurt was hesitant because he was so shocked, not because he didn't want to say it back.

But yes your fic! A perfect sum up of canon events in that scene and also what would have conspired afterward. PRAY FOR MORE KLISSES IN SEASON TWO! I've got MY fingers crossed already!
EmmKaylikesMusic chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I ADORE THIS AS MUCH AS I ADORED THE FINALE! :*

I was still celebrating potential Finchel and then BAM Blaine's like "I Love You" and ohmygod ohmygod Kurt's FACE when he realized that he was LOVED AND I JUST STARTED SQUEALING SO MUCH. It made up for another kiss.

I love the part where you said, " It's not sung with backup dancers in an expensive building and in front of crowd. It's said on a whim, in the midst of a slow blink and a small shrug and—did it really just happen?".

Because that's what's so beautiful about it. The fact that Blaine doesn't feel the need to go all extravagant with Kurt, just simple and pure, because that's what their love is!

Amazing.
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
That was so incredibly sweet! And accurate! Which just makes EVERYTHING better :'D

-xoxo
Syaoran-Lover chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
good point. I'm not sure I can type so well either. how is it done again? oO

LOVED this little piece of fluff. it seemed to reflect all I think/thought of Klaine at some point. I am sooo happy that Blaine is finally acting like a person in love towards Kurt - poor kid sure deserves it. (and I'm glad that Darren's finally convincing me BLaine's gay, for real)

I would advise a small revision, as I saw a few typos and lack of punctuation here and there (and I'm not referring to rushed thoughts of the characters).

REALLY NICE. thumbs up.
liacin chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Awww... You're a great writer. I love your tone.
jtangel chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Totally agree with you. I loved how Ryan Murphy handled the "I love yous". So simply, yet so cute and poignant! Great story! I loved the ending. By the way, Kurt didn't need to choose between "love" and Broadway... because Blaine will be with him every step of the way. ;-)
TestingFate chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Mmmmmmm...I'm still on cloud nine. :) I really felt such honesty from Blaine when he said that. I really believed he meant it. I believe Kurt meant it too haha, I just think his brain wasn't quite sure he had really heard it haha, just like your story. I love it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
sdk f sldk bdelebd w 9ekst tjpse tjess w[fsa

Translation"

OMG I can't believe I heard those three words. I was dreaming that we might get a kiss and deep in the darkest reaches of my mind might hear them, but WOW ...

So matter of fact, the dazed grin, the absolute adoration ... and Kurt the "please don't spit out your coffee ... god did I really hear that? Shit, how do I say it back?" And the fact that Blaine just sat there, no expectation, no "do you love me too?" just content and fulfilled

Wonderfully written, and yes I am bawling again
thatwouldbewaytooawesome chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I can't...form sentences? at all. so here goes. AJGKSJDKREJKLNSLKJF

everything about it. perfection. beauty. the way he's freaking LOOKING AT HIM MADE ME LOSE IT

and yeah. I think this pretty much summed up my feelings, good job :)
Rini-sama chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I love you so much right now...
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4