Reviews for Sheldon's Harem
LawyerGirl1 chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Interesting idea. I like that the scans revealed affection for both Penny and Amy and Sheldon's reaction to that information was so typical!
genki-escapist chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
This actually reads like an episode-so hilarious! Amy totally getting into her 'bottom bitch' role is just so like her. I loved the cameos by all the other women, especially Ramona-she had that perfect blend of annoying and funny, and I wouldn't mind seeing her again on the show. And that ending-I am now craving a Raj and Amy interaction fic, not as a ship, you understand, but they haven't explored how Amy and Raj would interact yet in-show, so I'm curious.
Modern Audrey chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
This is hilarious. I'd avoided reading it thusfar because I'd assumed it would involve an actual traditional harem situation. Glad I decided to give it a chance-Amy the bottom bitch is hysterical!
Loatroll chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
:D Wonderfully crazy. Thanks for the great read :D
SeraphimXII chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
UPDATE!
Samantha S. Dracul chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
lol jajaja! Is so fun!
TheImmortalNemesis chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
LOL! so hilarious i LMAO when leslie was just there like 'dubass has a harem'! lol!

amazing chapter loved it so much!

cant wait for the next one!
TheImmortalNemesis chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
OMG! this is hilarious and so insane! i love this so much! :)

cant wait for more!
AndromedaAiken chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
This is very interesting! Please write more!
half-hearted heroine chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Hahahaha I can see this happening perfectly! Oh, I can't wait to see how this one plays out :)
darthnatalia chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
OMG, I have just read this and it's an awesome idea! of course the endgame has to be Shamy, right? because I think she might get competitive in the process.

Please keep writing and if you want you might post your fic in here:
Aria chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Holy misogyny, Batman! This fic's premise is the most ridiculously sexist thing I've seen all day. Yeah, because women *want* to be treated like that and call themselves "head bitch" or whatever. This is disgusting.
Kiyomaro-kun chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
with Sheldon personality the idea of the harem is just great, it seems somenthing really fun. But, yeah, what about Penny?
stock2007 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I hope to god Amy and Sheldon are talking about a on line game.

The words Sheldon and harem just sound odd. will Penny be dragged into this somewhere update soon
Kiyomaro-kun chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Good god, this is going to be really awesome! I'm going to read every chapter of this fic! First chapter was too good, now please update soon!