Reviews for Sarah Versus the Vegas Strip
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
So glad someone took this on. Because honestly, Sarah was in the tub, covered in bubbles, definitely naked, and DEFINITELY flaunting herself for him. And Chuck was such a dolt through that whole scene. Come on, dude.

This was great! (And super hot!)
TheMBC chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Very nicely done. You are so perfect at their individual nuances; I loved it! Thank you for the awesome one shot :D
chucksara4ever chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is just so wonderful. Chuck and sarah are an amazing couple and it was always annoying to me that this scene just stopped were it did. You wote great dialogue made it light and fun but also extremely sexy. I loved it
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That much Charah should be illegal. Awesome story, very sexy while still keeping it out of M range. Nicely done.
Minastauriel o' Eryn Lasgalen chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Soooo fluffy. I love it
lil-kay9944 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Love this storey :) you can imagine it hapening!. If your looking for an idea for your next storey you should write about the begining of chuck vs the last details where chuck and sarah are talking in bed :) just an idea. Great job like always
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
ROFLOL
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
That was awesome! I loved the whole bath scene. It was just so random. Chuck being Chuck. That was great. Once again, a fantastic fic.

:) sam
HHr Its what i believe chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
First, SQUEE! Everything I wanted and More! Seriously, you Rock! This is so sweet, hilarious, and so much Fluff! Love it! I knew you'd make it into a great story when coreymon77 said he had messaged you about it, but I just didn't realize how Awesome it was going to be. And Yes! She pulled him in! hehehe. This should totally be a deleted scene for Chuck vs. Agent X. I do believe my favorite line is:

"Chuck…your wet, naked, bubble-covered fiancée is asking you to get in the bath with her," she said. She pecked his lips softly and whispered, "I think you should do it."

I mean it just shows Sarah's mischievious side perfectly and we all know when Sarah Walker wants something she gets it. ;)

Thank you so much for this wonderful story, seriously it's Awesome!
shipper-for-life chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Another great story from you! It's a shame they didn't add a bit of sexy-fluff Chuck and Sarah scene in it. They had Yvonne strahovski in a tub full of bubbles for God sake! Lucky for us we have briliant fanfic writters like you! Keep awesome :)
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Great story...
NickyR chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
:0) :0) :0) :0) This was a perfect chapter to read after the hectic day I had at the hospital. I am so glad someone wrote a continuation from the bath tub scene how can you not? You had some great one liners and also the chapter flowed effortlessly and it was over too quickly for me, I enjoyed every sentence! Thank you.
pookykums chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Yay you posted another fic!

So this story is basically how I imagine things went in that scene: Sarah pulling Chuck in the bathtub and doing things together.

And I didn't know you took requests! :D

How do you feel about a C/S honeymoon fic? After all, we don't know where they went, what they did (although that would not be too hard to guess)...
mia2009 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Yes I remember when I watched that scene I had hoped they would give us a little something more, but as usual the show skipped out on it. Nice little continuation of that scene. Well done, thanks for sharing.
Nemo30 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Yeah, that was awesome! :)