Reviews for Priceless
Kat chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
Please post more! I love this!
Brooke chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
Please update this story soon. I love Payson and Sasha together.
Pasha lover chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
Wow amazing story love love love it! Please keep it going :) !
DanniiGirl chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
Love, love, love this story, can't wait for the next chapter!
imcck chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
Love it, Please update soon!
marlene chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
Hey :)
Are you still writing this story? I really would like to read more!
:D
katherine temperance chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Great job! This story is amazing so far; I cannot wait to see how it will play out. The fact that you actually have Lauren repenting for her actions is something the show missed, but you have perfected! I give you an A for everything, plotline, grammar, spelling, and, in this case, logic (no worries, I'm an English teacher)!
cjrayray chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
I love this story!
threewishes6716 chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Yup. Yup. Good stuff. I needed this. Been having MIOBI withdrawals. 3
madaboutalice123 chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
I'm so glad you're updating this again :-)
Really like how the story is going, definitely looking forward to seeing where you go with the relationships in it, and I like how you portray Lauren too.
Can't wait to read more :)
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
I just want you to know how pleased I am that you're still updating this - it was one of the first I read when I rediscovered MIOBI and got far more hooked this time around than any other time I've watched it - I love this and I'm so happy people haven't completely forgotten it!
Blair chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Love! Update soon!
foreverdream7 chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
Awesome chapter!
Silvercrystal77 chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
This is really good! So great to see an update from you! I love that Lauren is genuinely trying to make up for what she's done, but I don't know if I can see Sasha agreeing to spend more time with the other gymnastic than with Lauren. But anyway, I love this chapter!
Sandra chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
I just devoured all of the chapters of this story. I am really loving it!