Reviews for Lifted
peacejaw chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Keep up the good work! I look fowrad to reading more of your stories... :)
sablefalls chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
I am loving your stories but I think that so far this is my fav! I cannot wait to read more of this as you are developing the characters and the story so well!
Alpha Flyer chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
I do have every hope that both Tom and Kathryn succeed in recovering their humanity before long. You certainly set the stage beautifully for them to do so. (Even if part of me hoped that Tom WOULD fling those pips in the Captain's face, in light of a patent hypocrisy that far too few writers have commented on.) Great chapter.
BevNPicard chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
I was so glad to see you finally update this story. I was not disappointed, the last couple of updates were excellent. Thanks for writing and sharing.
badmelk chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Angsty! i'm wondering if and when paris and janeway will get it together... great story :)
Alpha Flyer chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
"... bit by bit he's been forced to cede away more and more of himself. Shouldering a burden he never asked for, a responsibility he never wanted, as time and again he's had to let go of another thing he loved." The price of responsibility and command can be too high; when it touches your soul, the call of that ocean becomes the song of the siren. Or the echo of yourself that you need to fly off to find.
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Amelia :) Adorable!
BritMonkey chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I keep reading this update again and again! You have honestly become my favourite FF writer for STV alongside MissParker. I just love and adore how you write these amazing characters!
badmelk chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
great chapter. i loved everyone's observations. nice way to handle scientific method. :) diggin' it :)
BevNPicard chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Another wonderful chapter.
Alpha Flyer chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
"The twin processes of self-deception and rationalization being as dark and nebulous as they are manifold." That kind of sums up many of the more serious command decisions of the last 10 or so years...

But in the face of all that we muddle through, do what we can, and hopefully, at least in the universes of our own creation there will be the occasional positive outcome - if only in the personal relationships we develop in the process. Here's to your Tom and Kathryn, and the solutions they may find in each other and elsewhere.
amieemb chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
WOW! This was a deep chapter. You've shown the complexity of their relationship really well. Their friendship is growing by leaps and bounds. I love this!
badmelk chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
love this! wow... does this mean no seven of nine? lol!
CanonAntithesis chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
It never stops to amaze me at how creative you are and how you come up with all these wonderful plots.

Can't wait for more
badmelk chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
nice way to handle season 2. i like how you described the ways tom's life is so different and the little details. great :)
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »