Reviews for Happy Days Are Here Again
khazrn43 chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
That was perfect for them. Blue bells I spit my coke out. Hilarious.

Honor the Tether! Remember the Drummer!
SammiLoves2Write chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
This was so cute! FINCHEL!
-Sammi
m-white624 chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
This story is so good! :)

Please update soon!
sadi chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Noooo last chapter already. I am sad. It is an eventful one. I love their conversation about New York and the future.I love the make out bit. The way their first time happens... Beautiful story all the .

I know it's been a while since you write something else , i hope you will find inspiration again.
sadi chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
So much fun ! Kurt's disgut is and Rachel are adorable. The last line is awesome.
sadi chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
Ahhh Finn's is such a beautiful song and a key moment for them. Your story is one of the best i have read , this is pure bliss.
sadi chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Resolving is important you are remenbering painful moments is , the prom , is good to see Kurt and Blaine( even if i don't mind at all Finchel chapter only lol ).
sadi chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Wonderful. The caracterization is perfect. I think this is why i love your story so 's Finn , it is Rachel sigh.I am impressed.
sadi chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Your writing is very good is funny , charming and with a full make out scene what more can we ask for ? Thanks !
sadi chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Very funny ! Rachel's rant , the scratched dvd , Funny girl , this chapter is a treat.
sadi chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
This is me it's official this is the official conversation Rachel and Finn had a few days after getting back together at the end of junior 's " hypocratic " , the drizzling , the two of them resting on her bed , the summer rain ... It is so sweet.
sadi chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh i love makes me smile!I am curious about the done.
Shaay chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
Love this! Update asap please :D
twhiteex chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Wow! This is so good, please update asap!
neppo618 chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
I love this story ; looking forawrd to an update :)