Reviews for Nico's Quest
Ideastar chapter 17 . 6/15
Sequels? Where!
Al chapter 4 . 4/17
I don't know why you keep apologizing for being slow. You update faster than almost any other writer i've read.
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 17 . 4/14/2016
I LOVE IT! Please do me a favor and finish "Children of the underworld" PLEASE!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 16 . 4/14/2016
THIS WAS AN AMAZHANG CHAPTER! I'M SO HAPPY! Also, my fave lines are:
"She looks like an angel, he told Anubis
Yes, but why are you on your knees?"

And:
"Umm," Nico looked around. "But first...before we start cleaning up...do you think we could get some breakfast."

And

"I mean: Let's finish this up and go for McDonalds!" XD XD XD XD

And:
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
HOLLY SHIT! DON'T DIE NICO! YOU CAN'T DIE! NOOOO! SADIE! SADIE! HURRY UP!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
HOLLY SHIT! HOLLY SHIT! NOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKK!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
My mom grounded me from my computer for THREE WEEKS! And I think the worst pain was not being able to read this! Now I'm back and I'm so so so, HAPPY! YYYYYYEEEESSSSS!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 9 . 3/20/2016
This is so epic! SQUEEE! I. Am. So. Happy!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 8 . 3/20/2016
Woohoo! Hey, if you read this chapter while listening Christina Grimme's Dark Horse while reading this chapter, it's amazhang! It matches the battle perfectly! Also "AZIZA! You're DEAD!" OMFG
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 7 . 3/20/2016
Call the doctor! Call the doctor! I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 6 . 3/20/2016
Oh my flippin Hades! I'm so excited. Please tell me Percy's going to make a hurricane, like Hurricane Percy! (I accidentally skipped this one) Please tell me he's going to make a hurricane, please! He'd be a total hot badass if that happened!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
WHAT! NO! AZIZA CAN'T BE BACK! NO!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
"If I have to plunge into the middle of a mob of demons I want you staying back. Understand?"
Nico just smirked "We'll see"
I LOVE THESE QUOTES!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 3 . 3/19/2016
Gods, Gods, Gods! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
OMGODS! THAT COMMENT! "Nico was like the little brother Anubis never had." I LOVE THIS BOND! I'M CRYING IN MY DESK CHAIR! C-R-Y-I-N-G!