Reviews for Nico's Quest
HamClad chapter 17 . 3/2/2020
Um, so, Nico and Sadie? That's pretty complicated.
Jacqui chapter 17 . 4/14/2019
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2019
Hello!
4everInFiction chapter 17 . 11/6/2018
I was wondering if you knew Nico was queer before you wrote this? I really enjoy the story though!
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 16 . 8/18/2017
JEALOUS CARTER!
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 6 . 8/18/2017
Nico's right. Hand grenades would be useful. Or a nuke. A ten-kiloton device should take out Aphophis. (slightly smaller than Hiroshima bomb) Also, that was a Harry Potter easter egg, right? "Send Neville our love, ok?" "Mom, I can't give professor Longbottom Love!"
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 5 . 8/18/2017
Wouldn't you need rice... And if it's a roll, they don't have seaweed, tempura, soy sauce, crab, eel/salmon, and salmon eggs?
Loyal reader chapter 3 . 8/16/2017
NOOOO! I read this because I wanted I nico and Anubis story not 'brotherly love' I guess I'll just have to find another story that appreciates my wishes! Otherwise the story is epic!
Faeyre chapter 17 . 6/15/2017
Sequels? Where!
Al chapter 4 . 4/17/2017
I don't know why you keep apologizing for being slow. You update faster than almost any other writer i've read.
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 17 . 4/14/2016
I LOVE IT! Please do me a favor and finish "Children of the underworld" PLEASE!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 16 . 4/14/2016
THIS WAS AN AMAZHANG CHAPTER! I'M SO HAPPY! Also, my fave lines are:
"She looks like an angel, he told Anubis
Yes, but why are you on your knees?"

And:
"Umm," Nico looked around. "But first...before we start cleaning up...do you think we could get some breakfast."

And

"I mean: Let's finish this up and go for McDonalds!" XD XD XD XD

And:
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
HOLLY SHIT! DON'T DIE NICO! YOU CAN'T DIE! NOOOO! SADIE! SADIE! HURRY UP!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
HOLLY SHIT! HOLLY SHIT! NOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKK!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
My mom grounded me from my computer for THREE WEEKS! And I think the worst pain was not being able to read this! Now I'm back and I'm so so so, HAPPY! YYYYYYEEEESSSSS!