Reviews for Nico's Quest
SkeNinja chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Hmm, Percy and Zia... I can see why the tension between them is so heavy. Tehe, Zia and Nico. I love their relationship you displayed in for them Crazy Feelings. Great chapter!
SkeNinja chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Hmm, in my opinion, I don't think it was a good idea to introduce themselves as demigods. Oh well, whatever. This is still a great story. And it looks like its gonna take a lot more to make Aziza give up.
SkeNinja chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Great story and great chapter. You know what you should have done? Have Nico trick Anubis into falling in the stream.
Number one Olivi chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Poor nico :( the fight seen!
medella chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
I loved the Sadico in the end. You are truly a gifted story teller. I cannot wait for the sequel to this :)

xx cuteypuffgirl
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
Is there a sequel to this?
fanficfantasies chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
When Hades and Set find out that Nico is hosting Anubis, Zeus should be angry too. Mostly b/c of his distrust to Egyptions, Hades, etc.
FinlandGirl chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Umm... In the AN in chapter 6, did you mean Suzanne Collins? Cuz Susan Collins is a senator. Great story, by the way.
Siriusly Prongsie chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I haven't read serpent's shadow yet but anon (a reviewer) says anubis get's a host is there any way you could make nico the host but is given a different name so he doesn't get in trouble from hades. Like in Nico's Quest when recording they don't mention nico because it would cause too much trouble, so they same again but nico is given a different name.

anyway don't know if that is a stupid idea or not because i haven't read serpents shadow. great story by the way loved it read all your stories in one day. plz update soon, your a very talented writer and everyone who's read this will agree.
BlackBelt chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
Can you please do the sequel soon! I am in love with your stories.
blackandwhitephotos chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
It's over :( I loved them all! Will you be writing one for The Serpent's Shadow?
fanficfantasies chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Sorry for the review ( that u'r probably not reading) but I had a sudden idea. I think Nico should go back to camp half-blood, and see Thaila and Annabeth. They should still think Nico has a split personality and is crazy! (u were probably going to do that anyway but still...)
fanficfantasies chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
Hi awsome author! I've read all three of your story's (in a day!) and I luv them all! pleese write more! your first one was awsome, second was awsomely great, and third was awsomly awsome! Other than writing more, could u do me one more favor? I would be soooo happy if u read my fanfiction and kind of... helped me, edit it. if u would it would make me happy! pleeze? I look up to u. *puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 17 . 6/2/2012
Warning: You won't be able to continue into The Serpent's Shadow. Spoiler: ANUBIS GET'S A HOST!
Jeanne chapter 17 . 5/31/2012
Idea on how Hades finds out: Hades demands for Nico to visit the underworld, Nico is forced to, and Hades senses Anubis's power inside Nico. Hades complains to Zues, and u know what happens.
646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »