Reviews for The Pursuit of Happiness
Hi! I know Chapter 17 is the last chapter, but my wifi is a bit undependable right now, so I'm not going to try to go back to the previous chapter and find that I've no connection.

I really enjoyed this - again. This is the first story of yours I read, actually, and one I keep rereading, like "To Lose and To Gain," though I don't agree with your author's note (but I'm not going to argue with you here, because I think others already have). I've only recently begun reading fanfics, and soon after that, I became a fan of Snarry and this is one of the more memorable stories. I'm really glad you brought Sirius back to life, because honestly, Sirius is a fav of mine ... though I understand Sirius would have just complicated the plot in the actual series.
Wow! Lovely. This is actually one of the few stories I remember the title of, you know - so be honored your story was so brilliant I remember it. I would love some angst and or or hurt/comfort one shot sequels of Severus and Harry’s relationship in the future, if possible.

Great writing! Keep up the good work.
Damonshotashell chapter 18 . 2/21
I love thisss
kyunim2804 chapter 18 . 9/27/2017
I cried. Ohmygod. This is just so angsty and beautiful and painful and...oh Snape. It's the middle of the night and I'm crying reading this. Thank you for writing.
Closer12 chapter 18 . 10/26/2016
I loved the story!
ancientlore chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Great story!
lotdues chapter 17 . 1/13/2015
In pursuing happiness, we as humans has to take a risk a little or it wouldnt be true happiness. I love how you give freshness to the characters. While reading this story, it had made me feel so many emotions. As i read i could feel the deep emotions that severus, harry, sirius, and remus amazing. Stories that are wonderful is always the shortest and yet there is a lesson there.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
Wonderful story!
Wolfisis chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Well then I love the story and I wish there where more of it.
Nahgem chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
Loved it.
QueenOfFF123 chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
:cries because your the best : NUUOO. Your story is one of my top ten favorites!
Mashkai30 chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
like your style. easy to stomach.
serenityselena chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
awesome story with interesting twists :)
Lumcer chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
I really enjoyed this story it was very imaginatively twisted! Thanks for writing it, I enjoyed the humor!

KCK-Lumcer