Reviews for Scooby Doo and the House of Monsters
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 13 . 2/21
interesting
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 2/14
Epic form and soooooo hoping this continues. Good use of the Necromancer's Paradox. Real occult thing:)
Dawn Bringer Prime chapter 13 . 1/10
please update soon
johnofthelittlepeople chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
Just wanted to say that this is an excellant story. It looks like its been awhile since its been updated, I sincerely hope that this isnt a dead project.
Just Another Fan chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Now if I said that I love you and this story, would you take it the right way... or the right way? Because this is soooo right!
FanthonyPadilla chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
This is perfect
This is the best fan fiction i've ever read so far
Update as soon as possible, please? :3
By the way, you have such an awesome writing skill here, and i love it :3
suelee1 chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
i didn't remember everything that had happened so far so I reread the fic. It was worth it. though i do hope you update more often if i do have to reread it a few more times it would be ok. I love this fic.
FrostShadowStar chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
Considering how well written this fic is and how much you research for each chapter to make it juuuuust right, I don't mind waiting two/six months or even a year for an update. If anything, the wait makes it all that much sweeter when a new chapter comes up.

As for the chapter itself, definitely worth the wait as we get to see Mystery Incorporated getting closer to reuniting as well as fight off some spiderbats
Scoobyfan1 chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
As I continue to read your story, it continues to get better and better :) Kudos on writing such an awesome fan fic, and hopefully this continues to stay on its pace of being a very cool, compelling, exciting and mysterious story.
Bloodorange172 chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
Gaaaaa! You'll update sooner now i hope. I loved this story from the beginning and i was loosing hope that it would ever get finished.
Martial Arts Master chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
You know, going back over Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School, Winnie's hair DOES have natural springiness! Nice detail, I didn't even notice!

I also like your elaboration on just how dangerous the spider-bats can be. I mean, if you think about it, a creature that can brainwash you after flying ANYWHERE, at any moment...
necro-wulf chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
Its both weird and awesome to see a story wherein Scooby Doo mauls random mystical hybrids to defend a dragon.

Also, Daph should totally drag Winnie to a salon (or a good groomer, whatever). Sibella could help, gods only know she's probably thought the same thing. Also I can just see Sib getting all territorial with Daph too, just on principle.

Also, how weird is it you took what is quite possibly the least dark movie Scooby and Shaggy were in, and added eldrich horror. I mean, Revolta was pretty bush league for a witch. Which is probably why she was kidnapping monster children, instead of binding an adult or something. No class.

Not that the changes are a negative or that it isn't well written where it isn't intentionally mystically obtuse.
Forgotsurname chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
Stumbled onto this story a while ago; so glad another chapter is up! And a great one too. Cant wait to see Fred and Daphne's reaction to the rest of the girls
TheMagicManWithThePlan chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
This story is quite impressive. Only problem is the lack of Shaggy; although he is ones of the listed main characters for this particular story. I'm curious about him. Is he only there for moral support and in an earlier chapter you stated that he was able to keep up with a werewolf; Combat knowledge possibly? I'm unsure because we don't see enough of him. I feel like I get more coverage of Freddie. No offense to the guy; but like I pointed out earlier, Velma; Shaggy.

Keep up the good work because you are a verity talented writer.
Milia chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I hope you continue this one day.