Reviews for Scooby Doo and the House of Monsters
FrostShadowStar chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
Even after a couple of years passing since the last update, I gotta say the writing and story still holds up.

Even if you don't get the time or motivation to write for this story nowadays, it's still pretty fun to come back, reread everything and imagine the what happens next

(Like the gang reuniting and catching up, Fred being kinda surprised about the supernatural being real but rolling with it pretty quick; Daphne telling Shaggy about Van Ghoul's passing {or being the biggest troll ever} Sibella subtly trying to kill Velma...fun stuff like that)

I'm sorry for rambling. It's just, every time I read this fic I feel contractly obligated to leave a review because your writing is just so gosh darned good and I love all the effort and research you put into this.

Hope things are going swinging for you and thank you so much for sharing this story with us.
WarriorsFan26 chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
Omigod! I loved being able to finally catch up with this story! You have such amazing research that pulls me in the story. Don't worry about the long wait. I just FINALLY finished a story I have been writing for just over 6 years! Keep up the good work! Hope to read more on the future!
The Da Vinci Complex chapter 13 . 10/30/2016
Really enjoying it so far. I'm living badass Velma, and its great to see how the Grimwood school is doing. Keep up the good work!
icemaxprime chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Puns for the win!
icemaxprime chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Nice
beccalovesbumblebee chapter 13 . 9/18/2016
I know it has been a while since you updated this and I hope you at least still see the reviews it gets. I just wanted to say this is probably one of the best ghoul school fics I read and that you delved into things I never considered. I love the changes with the girls and shaggy and how the gang drifted apart and went their separate ways. also enjoyed the bit with Sibella and it had me wondering where that was going.
TheCopyUniverse chapter 13 . 9/12/2016
MAN! You really need to continue this story, it's great! Please?
maruman chapter 13 . 9/12/2016
I realise I'm getting in on the action a little late here, but I just wanted to say I've really enjoyed this so far and I hope you update someday :)
Lord Siravant chapter 13 . 7/6/2016
You need to update this, lad, and soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
I've followed this story since you first started writing it, and even though it's been over two years since you've updated it, I keep coming back to check, because it's just that good, and there's always hope. You're a fantastic writer, so if you're too busy to ever continue this, I can only hope it's because you landed a book deal somewhere. Here's hoping that this story continues someday. I'd welcome some chapters from Shaggy's pov, you write him very well.
Stevie chapter 13 . 4/30/2016
I really liked this. That cliffhanger though. Have you ever seen scooby doo and the goblin king? It seems that scooby and saggy have a habit of befriending the daughters of monsters. Is that one canon in this? Though it probably would never come up. Thank you for writing this, it's really good. I can't wait till you update.
castal547 chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
i know its been a while since you've update and if you even read this i'll feel good but i was really really hoping you would update no kidding i was really getting into the story of course i'm more od a shaggy and velma shipper but i would love if you would please update
Tomcat chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
Getting a little juicy here. Velma seems to have some personal issues she doesn't quite understand just yet. Her dream shows that she has some deep seated insecurities that she has to work out for herself, the maze representing that and the red yarn the hope she has of finding it. She may be her own worst enemy as well. But it seems that she has another adversary under the same roof. Yet, she manages to tell this new threat in no uncertain terms that she's not going down without a fight. Let the games begin.

Nice to see Daphne and Freddie together, albeit still in a platonic way. Still, the guy actually cares for the redhead. She's going to need to learn to keep that owl from being a liability on her secret mission and around her man, though. Sucks that her writer's block is keeping her from fulfilling her passion, but at least she got a much needed gift from her benefactor. Will like to see how she and Freddie will move forward as they reunite with Shaggy and Velma in the swamps of Louisiana.

Please go on.
Tomcat chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
Another well written chapter. Everybody is now coming into play with their own paths. Daphne and Freddie will be meeting with the others at Louisiana soon with the redhead having some company along the way on her vague mission from Van Ghoul. And Scooby has finally made his appearance along with a majestic dragon. I've been waiting for that. Looks like Revolta is making a revolting comeback here. Velma might be in a bit of trouble, aside the fact that she may have insulted one too many of her hosts. Seems like Shaggy knows a bit more about etiquette around monsters than she does.

Anyway, the story is going along very well here with more questions being asked than answered, with a growing threat coming to Mystery, Inc. Keep up the great work.
Tomcat chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
Another well written chapter. Daphne is quite the adventurer going through all of those dangers to meet with this mysterious character at this castle in Tibet. What business does she have with him? I found it ironic that Elsa was a capable medic. An odd contradiction that wasn't lost to Velma after recovering from her past difficulties. I loved her eventual meeting with Tanis in the crypt. The innuendo that seemed to get the better of Velma was a great touch before finding the actual truth and meeting with this adorable mummy.

Next chapter will be revealing at to what Daphne will have to face next. Do keep up the good work.