Reviews for Scooby Doo and the House of Monsters
Lord Siravant chapter 13 . 7/6
You need to update this, lad, and soon.
I've followed this story since you first started writing it, and even though it's been over two years since you've updated it, I keep coming back to check, because it's just that good, and there's always hope. You're a fantastic writer, so if you're too busy to ever continue this, I can only hope it's because you landed a book deal somewhere. Here's hoping that this story continues someday. I'd welcome some chapters from Shaggy's pov, you write him very well.
Stevie chapter 13 . 4/30
I really liked this. That cliffhanger though. Have you ever seen scooby doo and the goblin king? It seems that scooby and saggy have a habit of befriending the daughters of monsters. Is that one canon in this? Though it probably would never come up. Thank you for writing this, it's really good. I can't wait till you update.
castal547 chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
i know its been a while since you've update and if you even read this i'll feel good but i was really really hoping you would update no kidding i was really getting into the story of course i'm more od a shaggy and velma shipper but i would love if you would please update
Tomcat chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
Getting a little juicy here. Velma seems to have some personal issues she doesn't quite understand just yet. Her dream shows that she has some deep seated insecurities that she has to work out for herself, the maze representing that and the red yarn the hope she has of finding it. She may be her own worst enemy as well. But it seems that she has another adversary under the same roof. Yet, she manages to tell this new threat in no uncertain terms that she's not going down without a fight. Let the games begin.

Nice to see Daphne and Freddie together, albeit still in a platonic way. Still, the guy actually cares for the redhead. She's going to need to learn to keep that owl from being a liability on her secret mission and around her man, though. Sucks that her writer's block is keeping her from fulfilling her passion, but at least she got a much needed gift from her benefactor. Will like to see how she and Freddie will move forward as they reunite with Shaggy and Velma in the swamps of Louisiana.

Please go on.
Tomcat chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
Another well written chapter. Everybody is now coming into play with their own paths. Daphne and Freddie will be meeting with the others at Louisiana soon with the redhead having some company along the way on her vague mission from Van Ghoul. And Scooby has finally made his appearance along with a majestic dragon. I've been waiting for that. Looks like Revolta is making a revolting comeback here. Velma might be in a bit of trouble, aside the fact that she may have insulted one too many of her hosts. Seems like Shaggy knows a bit more about etiquette around monsters than she does.

Anyway, the story is going along very well here with more questions being asked than answered, with a growing threat coming to Mystery, Inc. Keep up the great work.
Tomcat chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
Another well written chapter. Daphne is quite the adventurer going through all of those dangers to meet with this mysterious character at this castle in Tibet. What business does she have with him? I found it ironic that Elsa was a capable medic. An odd contradiction that wasn't lost to Velma after recovering from her past difficulties. I loved her eventual meeting with Tanis in the crypt. The innuendo that seemed to get the better of Velma was a great touch before finding the actual truth and meeting with this adorable mummy.

Next chapter will be revealing at to what Daphne will have to face next. Do keep up the good work.
Tomcat chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
Good to see Freddie and Daphne make their appearance here in this third installment. Daphne seems to be very restless in her private life, as if something is missing. Must be something to do with Fred and their past. Poor girl still can't give this guy a solid clue without beating it over his head. After that weird exit of hers; is she also researching the paranormal?

Looks like Velma has a deep seated abhorrence towards the undead after her encounter with Sibella. At least the vampiress is more forgiving than the rest of her kind. How they'll coexist in the "Ghoul School" will be something to see in the following chapters.
Tomcat chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Awkward meetings there in the second chapter. Velma was in over her head with what she was met with and with the inner conflict she had. Her intro to Phanny was pretty amusing to say the least, too. Her short unexpected stint with pure terror gave the story a new dimension that'll keep it from being overly comedic. Excellent build-up here with what's to come soon.
Tomcat chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Nice little start of this "Post-Mystery, Inc." story. I can see Velma still being very interested in the paranormal and the supernatural once the gang split up for good. I really like her reflection on their eventual fracturing as a team with each going their separate ways and her longing for the glory days gone past. Didn't think she'd be the first to resort to violence when danger was perceived, but Velma was always prepared for these encounters. Interesting how Shaggy moved on and got involved with the "Ghoul School" in a weird twist of fate with the introduction of Winnie.

Anyhow, great start to this story. Will continue to read the rest as they come.
Mr.G chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
If the author of this fiction is still alive and out there somewhere my request for is this. Please continue this fiction! You don't even have to respond to my comment just please continue this fiction it's amazing, awesome and we'll made with horror, drama, and humor a great if not perfect combination of your writing but if you want to respond to this post just please update and continue soon.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
Crap!? They're dealing with an Outer God?!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
Wow update please !
SmashBrosFan96 chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
this is by far the best Scooby Doo story I've read, Ghoul School was one of my Favorite movies back in the day, its this story is just really good,

for all I know this story might be dead since this hasn't been updated in a year and 4 months, but I hope you'll come back to this some day.
Bluesnowman chapter 13 . 2/21/2015