Reviews for Haaaaaaaaave You Met Dean?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
awesome. hilarious. And my cheeks are a sore for smiling too much!
i luv it!
helena.zeegers chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
I really enjoy your writing! This story was wonderful. Easy going with good flow, characters described in a way that made it simple to relate to them and experience how they felt, the story didn't feel stilted or rushed at any point. It didn't matter that I had seen the movie already and knew the outcome beforehand. As always your stories make me wish they were longer. But that is the key to a good story, not wanting it to end. 3
Miss Tako chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
Live the barbie alone !
I love your fic ! It was sad, then fun, really perfect !
Autumn chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
You are amazing.
Westiegal chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
That was great! I really enjoyed it.
Mohoro chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Oh my gosh Ben was probably the most hilarious kid I've ever read about. Absolutely adorable!
Aww Cas and Dean get a happy ending! And so does Sam, it seems.
All around good story! Thanks for your hard work!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
"Keep one foot on the floor!" Anna yells from outside, waving cheerily at the bedroom window.

"And use protection!" Adam adds.

"Hello Cas!" Ben bellows.

Castiel sticks his head out of the window sheepishly.

"Hi Ben." He waves.

PERFECT.
LoveLikeDestiel chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Another favorite! Wow you're a writing god.
Aurora-Kayd chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
This was fabulous. Despite all the "hnngggg" moments, I just want to take this fic and cuddle it. It was adorable and romantic with the perfect amount of angst/conflict.
Aurora-Kayd chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
AAHHHHHH. Just. AAHHHH *flails* *fails more* *dies from feels*
Aurora-Kayd chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Ilu Balthazar. I really do. You're so smarmy and British.

Again. That ending. Right in the heart.
Aurora-Kayd chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
That last line. Got me. Right there. Right in the heart. Ow. XD

God, ET is so creepy XD I loved him when I little, (or so my family tells me) but now he just creeps me out.

This fic just makes me flail. Like every other paragraph. Love it!
Aurora-Kayd chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
The seagull in a crib. With cheerios. So freaking cute.
Aurora-Kayd chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I never finished watching that movie (idk why), and I had forgotten about the part I had seen so I was like Holy Crap! when Sam showed up with his guest (but then I remembered what I had seen of the movie). But still, Holy Crap! Talk about holy awkward moments, Batman.

And since I never saw the end of the movie (and have no idea where you're going with this fic anyway) I am eager to find out what happens! *wiggles*
miss-grey3 chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
I loved it! :D (as I love everything Destiel that you write!)