Reviews for Haaaaaaaaave You Met Dean?
Miss Tako chapter 11 . 1/6
Live the barbie alone !
I love your fic ! It was sad, then fun, really perfect !
Autumn chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
You are amazing.
Westiegal chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
That was great! I really enjoyed it.
Mohoro chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Oh my gosh Ben was probably the most hilarious kid I've ever read about. Absolutely adorable!
Aww Cas and Dean get a happy ending! And so does Sam, it seems.
All around good story! Thanks for your hard work!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
"Keep one foot on the floor!" Anna yells from outside, waving cheerily at the bedroom window.

"And use protection!" Adam adds.

"Hello Cas!" Ben bellows.

Castiel sticks his head out of the window sheepishly.

"Hi Ben." He waves.

PERFECT.
LoveLikeDestiel chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Another favorite! Wow you're a writing god.
Aurora-Kayd chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
This was fabulous. Despite all the "hnngggg" moments, I just want to take this fic and cuddle it. It was adorable and romantic with the perfect amount of angst/conflict.
Aurora-Kayd chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
AAHHHHHH. Just. AAHHHH *flails* *fails more* *dies from feels*
Aurora-Kayd chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Ilu Balthazar. I really do. You're so smarmy and British.

Again. That ending. Right in the heart.
Aurora-Kayd chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
That last line. Got me. Right there. Right in the heart. Ow. XD

God, ET is so creepy XD I loved him when I little, (or so my family tells me) but now he just creeps me out.

This fic just makes me flail. Like every other paragraph. Love it!
Aurora-Kayd chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
The seagull in a crib. With cheerios. So freaking cute.
Aurora-Kayd chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I never finished watching that movie (idk why), and I had forgotten about the part I had seen so I was like Holy Crap! when Sam showed up with his guest (but then I remembered what I had seen of the movie). But still, Holy Crap! Talk about holy awkward moments, Batman.

And since I never saw the end of the movie (and have no idea where you're going with this fic anyway) I am eager to find out what happens! *wiggles*
miss-grey3 chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
I loved it! :D (as I love everything Destiel that you write!)
bitcheslove-kellyclarkson chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
I have to say, this was kind of sweet. I liked the lck of smut, it made it a bit more entertaining and more angsty to see them suffer without the sex involved. Great story!
Gail LLD chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
Brilliant! The whole story was awesome and I couldn't stop laughing (except when Dean was all angsty, I kinda wanted to hug him ). No seriously, I don't even want to watch the movie now, I would be disappointed that neither Dean nor Cas are in it! xD Thanks, you totally made my evening!