Reviews for Natural
ikeea chapter 1 . 3/18
AMAZING! just what I needed when my mind is going crazy... a dash of smut;)
HOPE YOU HAVE A AMAZEBALLS DAY.
Maggie chapter 1 . 3/8
Wuved this fic soooooo much! X3
Chibi chapter 1 . 2/18
This is me writing.. I just get tired of no smut and make some terrible excuse to get it to that point, or I just start out with smut.. ;) lmao~! Have a nice day/night man~!
TheFatLittleCat chapter 1 . 1/9
this had more romantic smut then other fanfics. i like it
Nickaustin90 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Oh lordy, in the interest of saving me from my mob of angry readers I'm going to review this as a guest. I haven't updated my stories since you posted this fanfic. I am a bad person

/puts self in corner

Back to you. Ohhhh lawdy, lord! I wish I could write as amazing as you have! The whole story flowed so perfectly I just couldn't take my eyes away. The emotions, man these feelings. I haven't felt them in a long time. So thank you very much for that. I'm practically rambling here but words can barely describe this overwhelming content I feel for this story. So really, thank you for a wonderful piece of writing.

Sincerely;
Nickastin90
Taki14 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU MEAN "To be honest, I think it's really quite overwritten, describing things way too much a d probably using the same words too often. I'm sorryI CRIED IN THE MIDDLE OF THOSE DESCRIPTIONS OK I WAS MOVED TO TEARS YOU MADE ME CRY IN THE MIDDLE OF A SMUT SCENE. ONLY GOOD WRITERS (at least in my personal opinion, since I'm a "writer" myself and now I aspire to write super good smut like you did here) MAKE READERS CRY IN THE MIDDLE OF A SMUT SCENE
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
There was enough lemons to make 50 gallons of lemonade XD
Annya chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Love it! Any chance for a continuation of this? (。・ω・。) honestly it's perfect 3 u wrote a really good story! (ω*)
korohoshi chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Now. Thats sweet and hawt.. so very hot. Its very cute. Endearing.
Niko chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
An actually amazing palletshipping fanfic I've read in a while! I almost cried reading the part where 8 year old Gary tells Ash that his parents died
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
My heart is going through so many emotions. This story was really good.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
"at least ok-ish."...YOU,madam(or sir),are a fanfiction GENIUS!the PERFECT combination of smut and mutal fluff!And the part at the end with Pikachu and Eevee was KAWAII!Am I the only one who ranks this as a number ONE on my top ten fanfic list?!I LOVE IT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!lD333
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I loved it :D

(GaryxAshPikachuxEevee(X3))
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Best beautiful smex I've read in a long time! It wasn't over described it was perfect! I loved how we got to see it from both their sides and that they didn't just ' magically wake up and decide that yes sex with ash/Gary would be awesome' but instead had a connection all along
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
This was a very well written fic. It wasn't just a pointless lemon sex scene like I've read in many others (many very poorly written and take way too much time describing the "plumbing"). you didn't do that, instead you took the time to establish Gary and Ash'_s relationship as a whole and it made the love scene much more compelling. The whole story was compelling. I just wanted to take the time to let you know that you have something wonderful written here. I like Ash and Gary as a whole and thank you for writing a wonderful story around them. And they has a happy ending too, loved the little extra part with Pikachu and Eevee, very cute and well done.
To find well written fics like this are rare. Glad I stumbled across this one. Keep writing, you're quite good. You should consider fleshing out your own story and write a book someday. I'd gladly buy it and read it. :) 3