Reviews for Natural
haha no chapter 1 . 7/8
OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD. Cutest thing ever! Kudos to you, and consider the headcanon accepted.
Random Peep chapter 1 . 6/12
Nice one!
Your best fan chapter 1 . 5/3
Sequel please I loved the story
DarkNemi chapter 1 . 4/24
This was so cute! Dont worry about over-details in the smut scene. It was great!
I really loved how you wrote their dynamic and how they behave around each other 3
shadowroserules chapter 1 . 4/9
incredibly well written and quite intresting keep typing more stories like this one.
Ishael chapter 1 . 2/20
I liek dis. I liek u. u may just be my favrit pershon nao.

I felt engrish was needed see if as your fic left me nearly incapable of forming full sentences due to how cute and sexy it was. KEEP WRITING. you are good at it.
Daegon chapter 1 . 1/2
This is one of the most passionate stories I've read, and I love it. Great job tying in the fact about Gary's behavior since we never really see the two alone together for a long time, and I also love how you made sure the reader knew they had a strong bond behind the scenes. Also nice joke, "no pictures please, I'm allergic" Ha! If I wasn't keeping this a secret I may have told people about this. Gove your self a pat on the back. Also this is the longest review I've written, so feel happy. Good luck with any other stories you write.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
You genius writer thank you.
anerol152 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
2 words : Loved it !
NeonEmo-ness chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This. Was. AMAZING! It was seriously one of the best lemons and stories in general that I have ever read. I really loved the way that you described everything and I also loved the way you started the story out as child years and then have it progress further. I also liked the pikachu and evee moment. That was so fluffing adorable (•w•)~
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
12 years is a long time to have known each other. (I think I did the math right. lol) I enjoy stories like these were its a progression of time to where they are now. Cute!
OkiKitty chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
This is such a great story~! I love the cute friendship they have as kids, that grows to be a beautiful relationship.
One question. Where is that "How to Write Slash" site you mentioned in the end notes? I want better tips on writing slash fanfic since it's pretty much all I write. Could you tell me? Please?
CherryDrug chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
*Thumbs up* You do us shippers proud, girl!
ChiiRyeeBiee chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I've read this thousands of times and everytime I do it still makes me uber happy because it's so flooffy and kyuute and whatnot xD afafafafa best lemon scene evah like omg, so much UST and lurrrveee and just hnggg. *le incoherent*
I loved this, to simply put it xD
I thought the descriptions made it better. So much detail and it was just... *le head explodes*
Not making sense tbh. Gahahaha! Best one shot evahhhh! Go Palletshipping xD
FranArt-1827 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This... Was sooooooooooooo... *nosebleed* awesome... You didn't describe it too much, it was perfect! I was fangirling a little... Okay, it was a lot. XD