Reviews for Natural
You genius writer thank you.
anerol152 chapter 1 . 7/13
2 words : Loved it !
NeonEmo-ness chapter 1 . 7/12
This. Was. AMAZING! It was seriously one of the best lemons and stories in general that I have ever read. I really loved the way that you described everything and I also loved the way you started the story out as child years and then have it progress further. I also liked the pikachu and evee moment. That was so fluffing adorable (•w•)~
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 6/24
12 years is a long time to have known each other. (I think I did the math right. lol) I enjoy stories like these were its a progression of time to where they are now. Cute!
OkiKitty chapter 1 . 5/15
This is such a great story~! I love the cute friendship they have as kids, that grows to be a beautiful relationship.
One question. Where is that "How to Write Slash" site you mentioned in the end notes? I want better tips on writing slash fanfic since it's pretty much all I write. Could you tell me? Please?
CherryDrug chapter 1 . 4/22
*Thumbs up* You do us shippers proud, girl!
ChiiRyeeBiee chapter 1 . 1/5
I've read this thousands of times and everytime I do it still makes me uber happy because it's so flooffy and kyuute and whatnot xD afafafafa best lemon scene evah like omg, so much UST and lurrrveee and just hnggg. *le incoherent*
I loved this, to simply put it xD
I thought the descriptions made it better. So much detail and it was just... *le head explodes*
Not making sense tbh. Gahahaha! Best one shot evahhhh! Go Palletshipping xD
FranArt-1827 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This... Was sooooooooooooo... *nosebleed* awesome... You didn't describe it too much, it was perfect! I was fangirling a little... Okay, it was a lot. XD
livintoinspire chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Amazing! I laughed at the jokes and witty-ness of it all (that's a good thing ;) And the lemon was awesome! :DD Thank you so much for writing this! And I'm the same in the sense of when a stories too long and theres no smut I'm all like -.- but yeah! I'll be happy to check out your other stuff because this was so good! :) Keep up the awesome work!
PokeGalLavender chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Ohhhh, I like this! Why didn't I look at this in the first place!? I think it was the name of the story. Or the description. Yea, the description threw me off. A lot.
BadGirl19524 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I totally loved this fic. It's one of the best palletshiping storys i've read.
P.S. I totally got the picture reference. (the one one the rocking sheep pokemon) Yeah, but loved the story.
narusasulover12 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Hey love your story so much has lots of plot and great storyline youve made a fan out of me plz write more ashxgary your a great writer.
jpze101 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I fucking adored this story. I loved the time transition. You explained things just enough to satisfy. And the sex! WOW. Great job
0oo CagedBird oo0 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
it was really cute :3
justin chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
that was awesome don't say o.k. ish and you did pretty well on the five year old thing and everthing else