Reviews for Frost Bitten Dreams
Akiyo chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Arghhhh... Just realized you already had an emiliy... Ok, I change her name to larkyn
Akiyo chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Name: emilie Larkyn

Age: 9

Relationships: dad, mom, a Pet cat named Oliver.

Hair: lavender, in in two pigtails tied near the end of her hair. Her hair is medium longish. She wears a cat hoodie.

Eye color: dark brown

Likes: cute things, kicking people in the shins, nekojiru, ice-cream, spike and mikes animation festival, sleeping, riddles

Dislikes: prudish people, dogs, homophobia, adults, People who don't take her seriously

Personality: most people say she has the mind of a guy. She gets very shy and girly around her Shelley, though

Crush: Shelley. Big time. Like... Worship crush

Friends: Kenny. Tolerates Stan and Kyle.

Other: wears a overeall dress with a shirt like nyaako from nekojiru.
I-love-kenny chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Name: Victoria Marea Valentino

Nicknames:

Age: 14 going on 15

Relationships (Family, Boyfriend/Girlfriend. etc.): Brother: Jayson 12, Mother: Mareah 35, Father: Unknown, Sister: Layla killed in car crash. Never had a boyfriend in her life.

Hair Color/Style:Long, thick waist length black hair that is straight, but sometimes gets a slight curl to it when it is damp. She a part of her hair that is often color dyed with bright colors. She washes it out and changes it every two weeks.

Eye Color:Light, pretty sky blue with hints of gold that fade in when she is really upset or extremely happy, framed with long, dark lashes.

Likes: Magic, Science, Math, Drawing, Reading, Violent video games, Movies, comedy, Horror, Mystery, action, Baby animals, stuffed animals (Yes, a 14 year old who still LOVES her stuffed animals.) Cars, electronics.

Dislikes: Discrimination for any uncontrollable trait of a person. i.e. (Cartman to Kyle) The idea of religion, sour or really spicy foods. Heavy, brightly colored Make-up. Light make-up she doesn't mind.

Personality: She is usually a calm person. Intellect( Although VERY easily confused.), self conscious, low self esteem. Loyal. Over all kind and caring/sweet person, but you piss her off, HELL is unleashed. She could kick a wrestlers ass at that point. She is depressive, never really thinks she is good enough. HOWEVER she tries to hide how she really is. Only those closest to her know the truth.

Crush?:Kenny, and she kind of starts to like Kyle.

Friends:Stan, Kyle(close, but gets into big blow ups with about once a week.), Cartman, Kenny, Butters, bebe and wendy and any close friends of theirs. Although most girls do not like her.

Others: She was in a big major car crash when she was 7 years old. Her little sister, Layla was killed. She always thought it was her fault. It was Layla's birthday, so she had let her get the front seat. She usually sat there, and if she had, that day she would be the one who didn't survive. She has a scar on her upper neck from where the glass of the window shattered into her neck. She has a MAJOR crush on Kenny, and everyone realizes this. She doesn't realize it at first, but she also has feelings for Kyle. Pretty much everyone knows this but her. She has weird dreams, most of which are actually nightmares. They always have some meaning behind them. Sometimes they are secret and hidden hints of the future. She can't get to sleep at all unless she is completely relaxed and feels safe, thus hardly ever falling asleep. Her mother is like Cartmans, always sleeping around. She loves rock music. Her style is jeans and a shirt with shoes. NO skirts for her! She HATES yellow. Her most hated color, never wears it. She is REALLY hyper and happy during that time of moth, which is unusual. Plus, when she is REALLY depressed she gets suicidal and she doesn't and won't eat anything. Although they have their blow ups, Kyle has this almost miracle ability to cheer her up almost instantly, and is the only one who can do so. She slowly starts to realize just how she really feels about Kyle, but it takes a while for the pieces to fall into place.
oppet2 chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Yay! dont forget Emily's camera, she's takes one everywhere :)
XxNotYourAverargeAngelxX chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Name: Teasha Marsh

Age: 16

Relationship(s)- Randy and Sharons daughter, Stan and Shellys sister

Hair Color: Dark brown (Long and straight, Usually kept out)

Eye Color: Dark brown

Likes: Shopping, music, friends, family, animals, dancing, singing, fasion, family vacations, Taylor Launter

Dislikes: Being grounded, School, Homework, Camping, Spiders, Clowns, Scary movies

Personality: Sweet, Shy, Bubbly, Happy, Nice (but if your mean to her, she'll be mean back)

Crush?: Kenny

Friends: Kyle, Kenny, Stan, Butters, Clyde, Craig, Token, Tweek, Kenny, Jimmy, Timmy, Bebe, Red, Hiedi, Wendy and more

Others: She is very short, but everyone things shes a cutie. She normally wears a blue singlet top, a light pink jumper that goes down to her waist and short shorts. She loves animals and wants to buy a maltese. She loves to go to partys, and go shopping with her friends. Stan sometimes annoys her but deep down she loves him (brotherly love, lol)
oppet2 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Oh, by the way, I think it would be kinds cool of you made Rey an Emily really good friends. I think the clashing personalities would balance eachother out really well :)
oppet2 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
EEEEEEEEEEEE I can't wait to see Emily!
awesomevampireshotwerewolfs chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
heyy i love this story 2 chapters and u have me in love
may i suggest putting a chapter up in someone elses point of view it doesnt have to be me but maybe one of your friends or something maybe Craig so that way we see what other peoples views of your characters are
oh and with my character your keeping her in character just make sure she makes short jokes at Christophe and things its usually pretty funny
thatonekidwhosenamerhymeswith chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
soo fridgin awesome i read it like 6 times and YAY thanks for putting me in

i think if my smile grows any larger people will be calling me the cheshire Kat ...heheh get it XD i'm so dumb
Feel the Steel chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
I really like it so far, I loved the way you write Tweek and Butters And thank you so much for using my OC in the last chapter :)
wildcannabis chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
P.S. Here's a sketch of my OC!

wildcannabis chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Name: Mecenzi Leigh Alistair (pronounced like McKenzie)

Age: 16

Relationship(s)- Parents (Charlene and Rob) are very different in nature. Mecenzi is a lot like her mom, who's a painter. Her father is a businessman, but she gets along well with him, too. She has a six-year-old little brother named Gregory ("Greggy" for a nickname) who is this really sweet little guy and who dotes on his big sister. She isn't in a relationship (at least, not yet... that's up to you).

Hair Color: dishwater blonde, in a bob around her head with wavy ends, and parted on the side.

Eye Color: light green

Likes: art, photography, experiencing new things (like traveling and meeting new people and learning, etc.)

Dislikes: bigotry, boringness and consistency

Personality: very amusing to be around, can be cold or rude at times but people are usually fascinated with her, even if they don't necessarily like her.

Crush?: Butters. While Mecenzi is very fierce and blunt and thinks she's always in the right, Butters contrasts her with his wishy-washy, malleable nature. They're complete opposites, but that's why they fit so well together.

Friends: Wendy, Red, Butters, Kevin Stoley, Kyle, and maybe some other OCs if you think they'd get along with her, based on this.

Others: She wears long, bohemian skirts and little vintage slacks and sweaters. She is highly individualistic and enjoys being weird.
Willowstarpower chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Also,I am tall,sninny,and is a black cat with blue eyes.I am a ginger,I drive a golden Lexus van.I hate loud noises too!
Willowstarpower chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Hi!I'm Flare Anderson! I am a 16 year old female werewolf. In my wolf form,I am firey red with blond stripes on my back,a blond muzzle,and blond legs. In my human form,my hair is simular to my pelt.I wear a dark grey sweater and black pants.I speak with a Brittish accent,although I can break out of it at anytime.I love to howl,play,and hang with friends,but I hate insects and ducks(oh,I hate ducks!) i am rich,kind,caring,immortal,I have a pet cat named River,and I'm in love with Kyle!:)Kenny is my BFF!
awesomevampireshotwerewolfs chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
omg i like love this story so far the story sounds like really interesting and like i cnt wait for the second chapter i am really hyper cuz i realy dont know why but i like this story a lot your characters funny and my character was in character so i liked that i cant wait to see the rest aaand the rest of the ocs
*peace out*