Reviews for Action and Reaction
dvd123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This is beautiful. I like how you managed to somehow connect the "big brother" convo with Ari. That was quite original. You have their characters down! Thanks for writing!
Ceetee chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
amazing, would of loved to see a multi-chapter story with this idea. anyway great job
nk chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
One of better stories explaining TIVA that I've seen on this site. Thank you so much!
The Lady Cloudy chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This really showed the depth of their character. You did an excellent job.
NCIS Connection chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Good read! Don't know where the show is taking these characters but I was real disappointed like alot of others. I am so afraid that if it is Ziva Tony has to investigate that this will be the last straw for Ziva and and Gibbs has been the ones she has trusted the most and counted on.I do not think it will be Ziva it will be EJ and Ray is probably a gun for hire by will try to set Ziva up. I just hope they do not make Ziva way they are going to put EJ and Tony back -Nav said do whatever you have far will they take this? Marriage?He already broke rule 12 with her after one day. I just don't want to watch story make the sinking feel go away of people say that they are killing Tiva and they are now dead. I wonder what difference in viewership will be next season will be interesting to see exactly how many Tiva fans their really are.
daxam1216 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Nice story.
moonserenity089 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Nice fic. I really miss the TIVA banter/partnership scenes that was really lacking towards the end of Season 8. Hope the writers increase their scenes together next season.

Their relationship is so weird isn't it? They're partners but the line between friendship/intimacy is blurry. They don't say their friends but they get jealous whenever the other is sleeping/dating someone else. It really makes me want to scream out in frustration.
Director DiNozzo chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Heya,

love the way you look into their minds!

Really in character.

Thanks for the good read!