Reviews for Northern Lights
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
There were monkey puzzle trees, ginko trees and coniferous trees as well as cycads and large ferns that covered the forest floor as grass didn't exist during the Jurassic.

Ceratosaurus was a theropod dinosaur and likely preyed upon huge armour plated beasts like Stegosaurus.
Tai Prime chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
Just as I got hooked. Please continue
ghost-of-phantom chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
gooood...
Nina9439 chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
I love this story please keep writing! I want to know what happens next!
Ookami Chann chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
I've got to say, this story is really turning out well, I've read the previous chapters and your other story.

This story is going really well and so it your other one.

Keep up the good work.
Justice237 chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
It's about time! This is getting so intense! I really want to find out more about these mysterious masked knights and why they think jim was once one of them. or is there something more to all of this.

Justice237 chapter 17 . 11/28/2011
Wow . . . this gets more and more exiting! I really want to find out more about these mysterious Masked Knights and why they want Jim . . .

Justice237 chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
Wow . . . I guess Aqua is a tough guy after all!

But the really odd thing is this: When Aqua was showing his true self, I saw him - and he looked just like Dr. Facilier from the Princess and the Frog.

Well update anyway! This is getting tense!
Justice237 chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
This is really good! I wonder why chief sent Aqua out. And it's great that u added a cowerdly-comedic character!

And just one small correction:

"Oh, she's probably hiding in my room or something…" I said with a pretended laugh "She seems to like peace and quite…"

The line is: "She seemed to like peace and quiet." The T and the E are the other way round. It's no that I'm blaming you, since you are after all Swedish, but i'm just pointing that out for the future.

Justice237 chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
Wow . . . who will go after 'Gust' next? Update! This is so awesome!
Justice237 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Thunder dealt with the alpha creeps but what's with the rest of it? Update!
Justice237 chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
The Alpha Gang! This is grrrrreat! Update please! Will the D-team come to help?
Justice237 chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
This is great! I really wanna know the fishy secrets behind the stones and the Masked Knights. Update!
Justice237 chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
It's really good, this chapter. make the next one just as good!
Justice237 chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
Whoa . . . who is that guy? I hope u update! Like your other one, this story is a real work of art!