Reviews for Almost Heroes and Their Fairytales
Anon chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
This was such an awesome chapter! Love the Roxanne that you have painted- esp her with Scorpius! Hope to see you write more of them/her :)
Obscure Soul chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Aw, I loved the Scorpius/Roxanne, and I think you may have converted me a little. I may have to make a second personal canon universe. On that note, I'll go write it down before I forget. ;) If you're taking requests, could you possibly write a LilyLy?
lydiamaartin chapter 4 . 6/3/2011

Now I remember why I liked them in the first place...because they're so compatible and funny and awesome together! I really, /really/ loved this, Idol twinny, because these two are fantastic paired together with your amyzing writing, and the storyline, with Roxanne's lying and her inventing (how cool is that?) and Scorpius, just...Scorpius...

It was incredible, in short :) But your writing always is

Awesome job, and keep writing!
Empty-Account000000 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
This was nice. I hope you do a Roxanne/Teddy
symphonies of you chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
Nicely done. Love the ending and Teddy's advice!

flylikeatornado chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
MAD. THIS WAS FHSBFAKDLL LOVELY. I love you forever, and wow, you wrote this WHILE YOU WERE GIVING EXAMS? SSSSEEE!

Thank you so sososososo much!
NoReins94 chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Awww! I love little forgotten Roxanne. This was super cute. :)
Janey chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Roxie can be a shooting star all she likes, but everyone knows Rose is the rebel with a cause, and Scorpius loves her ;)

And Rox realizes Ben is perfect for her

I loved the Vicsander freeverse ;)
x chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
i don't like Victoire and Lysander bcause Victoire is meant to be with Teddy but this was still cute! good job!
x chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
This was adorable I love Lucy/Lorcan and it was just a really great story, continue 2 write1!
x chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Can't wait! D
folie a plusieurs chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
I love it, Mad :D You're so good at freeverse! I'm jealous! :P Great job, dear :D Even if I hate the pairing ;P
symphonies of you chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Oh wow. This was really good. As always, I love the emotions and raw feelings Victoire shows. I absolutely love her character. She's so fun to write. I don't ship VicLysander because of the scary age difference, but this free-verse was particularly well-written. GJ as usual(:
cloudswithsilverlinings chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I'm too lazy to log in on my phone! Mad, this is a great idea, yo! We need something to cheer us up! I gave you my pairings on Formspring! Luff chew Maddles!

Heather xx