Reviews for No Interest In Ordinary Humans
I Before A Except After K chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I think what really touches me about this story is that this kind of thing happens all the time. It's so easy to meet someone that could make for a great friend, then let them slip away, never knowing what you've missed out on. It's even simpler to forget. And you'll never know what could have been, no matter how much you wish you did. Such is the tragedy of everyday life.
linkhyrule5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Heh.

Sad, in a way.

... I wonder, if Kyon-alike had suspected...

Nah, there's still not enough faith for two goddesses.
Aanusha chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This read so much like a Haruhi Suzumiya fanfic, that I had to double-check. Nicely done though. It still makes sense if you replace Sanae with Haruhi in your up the good work! )
I-En-Tee-Jay chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Woah, your wrting reminds me of an author called deathcurse.

The tone is very dark, yet it's not grim in the traditional sense, you really invoked the a sense that mundane life is banal with your third person description of Sanae and how the story trailed without point or conclusion, I suppose that was what you were going for though.

This story is amazing, not awesome in the traditional sense, but memorable and it really leaves an impression. Do your happen to do english at uni?

I suppose your story ended with them going to Gensokyo? I hope you write more.
Someone chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I think this should go on more, its really good.
Starx chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Nice third person perspective on Sanae. I disagree with the idea that Sanae is that smart, but yeah, on the physical aspect, it seems right, she should be able to break world records.

In either case, it's very well done.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
A bit hard to review a story like this. Not much happened, not much dialogue…

It made me sad. There was a girl who could create miracles and yet nobody noticed. And when she disappeared nobody cared.

It happens way too often in real life.