Reviews for For You
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Whoa... That was freaky... BUT AWESOME!
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
BEST FINAL LINES EVER! OMG, I totally love you for this. Depraved in the most awesome way possible. Sociopathic!Blaine makes me smile.
Laylinka chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Aww, poor baby Kurt, he's adorable even when he's scared, *evil laugh* I love this. I love it when he finds out his beloved Blaine is homicidal for him lol. If I killed for him I'd expect some gratitude too, haha.
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I love crazy!Blaine, it's one of my favourite alternate personnalities for him.
pssnangel4 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I agree with CrescentKyuubi. Creepy Blaine, but I loved it. :D Granted it goes without saying killing anyone is wrong! Having a crazy person like that kill countlessly and be obsessively in love with you and probably kill anyone who looked at you wrong, or even looked at you with lust... I'd never wish that on anyone, good or bad. That would be real true fucked up fear.

Any-who, having said that, this is a simple fiction people, its all just for a good, fun read. Much like any horror movies you've watched, tend to watch and will watch in the future. Sometimes, you just have to go to that dark place and enjoy the fictional ride. I've also only read 2 stories of a killer Blaine and I have to say, yours was a much better read. No offense but I just enjoyed much more. Though he was out of his mind and a killer, Kurts reaction to it all was much more real and believable. Plus, I loved how much Blaine loved Kurt. Granted he was insane, his love was so intense. It was a much darker, tragic, edger allen poe version of Blaine love and passion for Kurt. And on the TV show, there is clearly love and passion there. :3

So Again loved it, and added this story to my favorites list. Thank you for giving me my 1st killer Blaine fiction story that I actually enjoyed. Not much for an evil Blaine story..., but I guess here, he wasn't so much "evil"...just out of his mind. Blaine x Kurt Forever 3
RyanReta chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
That's the last time I let my curiosity get the bext of me. Killing in the name of love has got to be one the weirdest things I have ever heard of, but somehow it's still good. This is only the second killer!Blaine fic I've ever read and hopefully shall be the last.

You're lucky you're my favorite author or I wouldn't have clicked on this story. Anyway it was strangely good. You're actually very good at horror. Maybe you should write some more, but please, don't do anything to Kurt or Blaine.

(Longest review I've ever writen)
Noodle Fanatic chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is well.
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Loved it! Loved how cool Blaine was about what he did. Made the story that much more awesome. :D
MeepyMeepyMeep chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ahhh scary Blaine is scary! D:

I'm probably going to have nightmares now, thank you SO MUCH! jk but I probably will have dreams about crazy Blaine (preferably ones where imma vampire and he's a serial killer and after he kills someone we have sex and he rubs the blood on my skin or something like that ")

lol anyway this is really good! Your good at writing killer!Blaine! ;)
CrescentKyuubi chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This story didn't freak me out. In fact, I really enjoyed it. ...Probably more than I should have.
blackdawn112 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
ummmmmmm...okay crazy blaine.
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh Klaine fandom.

You are so amazingly warped and twisted.

I'm so glad I'm a part of that.

PuffleHuff chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Um... Wow.

Excellent. And uber creepy.
letsrun96 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow, I actually kind of like reading sick, twisted Blaine (when it's done well, and you are BRILLIANT.). It's creepy and sweet at the same time seeing the things he would do for Kurt. Oh, and I love how Blaine's so casual about murder..

"I can't do this all by myself. I mean, I could, but it would take twice as long and the last time I carried a body by myself my back was killing me for a week. Totally messed up my dance moves when I was rehearsing with the Warblers, it was a nightmare." Hilarious.

excellent, wonderful, incredible job.
Allie Salvatore chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Blaine scared me D: awesome fic, though.