Reviews for Becoming the Great Detective
Dr. Pressure chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
I can't wait for more! Also I bet Holmes was a bit ticked off at Burke for insulting his acting skills.
cmee57 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
I am awaiting the next chapter most anxiously!
wimmie chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Oi! This is getting really interesting! Can't wait to read more!
Griffit chapter 1 . 11/14/2011

Je connais très bien et je connais bien la série Granada. Je crois que je sais ce qu'il faut savoir de monsieur Brett.

Votre histoire m'intéresse parce qu'elle parle de l'identification du comédien à son rôle. Parce qu'elle fait ce mélange. Je ne parle pas l'anglais et je dois me servir d'un traducteur. Mais je crois que j'ai réussi à suivre ce chapitre et à comprendre suffisamment.

J'espère lire la suite!

Bon courage
VHunter07 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Omg I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Sorry, I just really can't get over the awesomeness of this crossover business. haha I shall CERTAINLY be looking up those others you mentioned. Thanks! Can't wait to read more! :)
Moonspun Dragon chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Faucet was the first thing that came to mind. And it was the closest. XDD :p

Haha! Holmes would, probably, rather fight than be taken quietly. :D

Jeremy did seem to have that type of personality. :)

Poor David! :( He's truly worried and upset about jeremy's disapperance.

This ought to be good. I can't wait to see how Holmes imitates Jeremy. XDDD

Nice job! Please update soon! :D
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Now you have me confused! There is two Sherlock Holmes (one Jeremy and one Sherlock) and two Watson' (David and Watson)? I am completely lost! Please help me out by telling what the blazes is going on between the four characters or persons or what ever! I am lost! But a very good chapter and can hardly wait for more Holmes and Watson thing!
SabrinaPhynn chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Hmm.. oh dear. Your plot bunnies are cross-breeding with the angst bunnies. Poor David, and Poor Holmes.

Hmm maybe this is the true unknown reason David left... so that these mix ups were less likely. Doubtful but not impossible.

'kay, Bye!
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Wow, a Granada/Holmes crossover! THIS IS SHEER GENIUS! I haven't checked the SH section in so long and I come back to find utter BRILLIANCE going on around here! Love it! Really really can't wait to see how this develops! Thanks so much!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
This was bloody brilliant, Aleine! Especially the harsh cut in Holmes is making to the "creep" Come on, nood food and little water, Holmes has tried harsher things then that before! Jeremy by only be the actor, but he acts just like Holmes in this chapter! I can't wait to read more of Holmes(Jeremy's point of view)!
Moonspun Dragon chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
*lowers faucet* Fine. I'll give it a week. : :p It'll be sooner if Creep touches Jeremy again. :p XDD

Holmes will owe Jeremy BIG TIME for this! XDDD

I can tell Jeremy was fun to write. He usually is :D

Speaking of, I like his defiance, though I doubt it'll help him in future. :S

I can just imagine Holmes arguing with the director. The poor director... XDDDDD

I like this arrangement. It does fit it better, I think. :D

Nice job! Please update soon! :D
SabrinaPhynn chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
I wasn't QUITE ready to stock up my arsenal yet! ( but Holmes had better go charging in there and set things right if he knows what is good for him... )

Gotta run.

Happy playing with your angst bunnies!

Jenn chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
I keep reassuring myself that Holmes will save the day! I mean, it's Sherlock Holmes, he can save anyone! Including the brilliant Jeremy Brett.

But if he *doesnt* save Jeremy I will never talk to him again. chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Wait. What? NO! *has complete breakdown* Jeremy!

That was amazing! I love your Sherlock Holmes/Granada crossovers and this one has to be your best. won't kill Jeremy, will you? Or have him suffer severe head trauma? Or make him less beautiful?

I can't wait till chapter 2, just make sure you don't hurt Jeremy's face or hair, OK? OK!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
That was a cool scene! I like that they think he is Holmes even though he plays Holmes but is not Holmes (did that make sense?) Just to say that it was a good chapter and I look forward to more and see what happens to our Sherlock/Jeremy Holmes