Reviews for The Captain's Daughter
annonymous chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Like you even I am so struck by Jack and Angelica's chemistry. And your take on them is amazing. Almost out of the original.
I would love to read more of this spin-off. Please do complete this series and give the duo a lovely sweet-sour but together forever ending.
Kudos to your imagination, mate :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Update please 3 years and still no update D; this story is tooooooooooooooo nice to not write :c
angelica teach chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
umm.. its 2014 now
Luna25684 chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Why name it the Captsins daughter?
Milah chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
You're strory is awesome, I really enjoyed it! Please keep up the good work&have a great one;)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Please update I love it.
C chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Love
inee chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Moonn :) awesome chapter! I'm glad the crew is back :) Hope you enjoy your vacation xx
CaribbeanPirate8pr chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
You are doing a fantastic job on this story. A love it!

P.S. Have a good vacation :D
anonym chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Ilove it!Very good!
casdean96 chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
Awww! This was so sweet chapter! I just loved it! I know how is like losing inspiration :/ I had that problem (and still have) with my other, non pirate stories. But trust me the inspiration will come back :D It just has to! This is really fabulous, amazing fic, and I don't say that to every story I read I really love this story :) I can't wait for your next update! (p.s. i'm on busy vacation as well-.- and my mum's always complaining if i'm too long on computer, so i have a big problem with publishing new chapters -.- that kinda sucks...) but whatever...update soon!
Rosealyn 'Flinx' Roth chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Awww! So sweet. Loved this chapter. Well im sorry you are loosing inspiration for this story, it is a fabulous one. Update as soon as you can please.
Donna chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
This is great.
fitzskimmons chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
I like this chapter a ton! I'm so sad you can't update for a month:(:( Can't wait for next update though:)
Sparrangelica64 chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Awww, sweet and feisty (; loved every minute of it! (not to mention every second)

Bravo and if I could review again i would (uhhh...I've been asking to do that more than once -_-). Anyways love the crew and this too (haha it rhymed XD, on to serious matters...) and i REALLY hope you can update soon (yea going to vacation tomorrow 2 ) Amazing, spectular, unique, lovely, and adventurous, I might add love reading this and have a wonderful VACATION! :)(;

Signed a big fan of yours that hope you have a wondeful vacation,

-Sparrangelica64

P.s Please update as soon as you can? :(

P.s.s Don't lose you inspiration, cause you fans with always be supportive and encouraging you ;)