Reviews for In Bold Print
tff000 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
good )
tff000 chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
RFM86 chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
I knew those crazy dames would get caught! And now caught in a lover's embrace?! Oh the scandal!

Thanks for continuing this. You know I love it :)
tff000 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
good :)
tff000 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
good
cullenmeadow chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Started on this little doozy today - great read, looking forward to it panning out :)

Are E & J Feds working undercover?
shehazi chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Love the lingo. Set the scene beautifully. Thanks for sharing.
trisha63 chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Stace gal, I remember reading this story ages ago and when it didn't update I just thought you maybe you were going to let it drop. I am so glad you decided to continue as period pieces are my favorites and the 1940's are one on my personal favorites. My Mother was in her hay days in the early and mid 40's as she was a bit older than my father who came into his in the late 40's early 50's. Big band swing music is simply wonderful and I often listen to it when I am cleaning house as it reminds me of my mother. Bella is a hoot and I have laughed hysterically at her antics and spunky attitude. Actually I am enjoying all of the usual characters, with the exception of Rosalie, who is a bitch, let's face it! So you are leaving us with a cliffy of sorts as Edward is trying to protect Bella by concealing her with a sexy kiss. So swoon worthy! Can't wait to see what happens next. Take care, Trisha :}
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
uh oh.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
love it, and the drink recipe!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Love it!
Bettysnemesis chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Okay, I'm all caught up now and I'm hooked! You always have the most unique characters.
TemperedPete chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Bella's cowboy references for Jasper are hi-lar-ious! Good stuff!
sujari6 chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
So glad to see this story back.
debslmac chapter 6 . 8/9/2013