Reviews for In Bold Print
Liz-Liz chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Loving this story sooooo far! Can't wait till it's updated! Please continue. It's really a great story :)
RFM86 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
I do so love the snark of Bella and Cullen! What a great dynamic these to have :)
RFM86 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Ooooh! We have murder now! It's about to get exciting. And I just want to say that I love Alice, by the way :)
RFM86 chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Things are getting mighty interesting around these parts! Can't wait to see what Whitlock's connection is to Cullen.

And these drink recipes might be the death of me. lol
RFM86 chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Looks like Mr. Cullen is going to give her a run for her money! And with a guy like Garrett on the back burner, the girl can do no wrong with that list of beau's!
RFM86 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I love it and am so excited to embark on this adventure with you! On to more :)
roxxy87 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
I'm confused. Are you abandoning this story or what?
WootTwilighterAnimeFanWoot chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
OMG Update Please! loving it thus far! :)
KelseyBea chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
This is such a great story! I love the use of the 1940s vocabulary! I really wish there was more to read! Bella is a great character and Edward seems like the perfect person to crack her.
TJE chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Sorry this took so long! But ink trying to review again (i love and hate my "smart" phone).

This was another great chapter, my friend. I hope you get time to update this story more often. I like how Edward frazzles her. :D I love Edward and his wit-screaming magnetism.

As long as you keep the chapters coming, I'll keep reading them. :) Hope to see an update soon. xo TJE
BelleDean chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
mmm. gonna have to try those cocktails of yours listed there.

again, really original story and I love how you bring the era to live.

Cheers,

B
BelleDean chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
like her background musings about where exactly Aro's family got his money from & the chauvinistic, over the top interaction with E.

Never heard of the "cat's meow" referring to an "important" ...meow.

Anyway, lovely ... chapter.
BelleDean chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Love it. Original with lots of research obviously. Looking forward to more.
sujari6 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Loved this chapter.
sujari6 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Bella and co are up against some nasty people.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »