Reviews for Learning
pikaree1 chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Like Silver with brown hair…? Well, there's only one thing to say to this: Hello, twin ice cubes who both care a lpt about Blue. I am a fanfiction authoress who's going to tease you relentlessly! Oldrivalshipping rules!
Near 2409 chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
i love it! Hope you will write more story! .
the turquoise chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I love you this is one of those seriously amazing and adorable oldrivalshipping fics it's so good, seriously! And it's cute how green is kind of oblivious and stuff and he's hot. I don't really have a suggestion except for I would like more shirtless green. Or maybe blue dressing up pretty and making green blush, I like stuff like that:) THANK YOU
hellojazzii chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
really enjoyed reading these, hope you make more!
autumnzie chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Oooohhhh I like this~! You're taking reviews? Cool! I would never be able to take that! lol, I love this soooo cyyuute! Fav!
sugar donut chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Can u do franticshipping? Pwease? It's sapphire and ruby.
zflame393 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Another reviewer mentioned a child getting lost and a plot revolving around finding the lost kid. I like that idea but the kid should be cheeky and make inappropriate comments about Blue and Green's relationship.
GoldenDragon326 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Hahaha. Cute.

Running out of plots, eh?

Hmmmmm.

How about a child gets lost, and Green and Blue help to find him/her?

Ummm.

They have to go to another town to get something for Prof Oak.

Oh!

The Viridian Forest gets struck with lightning and catches fire, and the gang has to help put it out before it reaches town.

(You can even have it as a twoshot with Down if you wanted. Have it take place the next day or something. Eh, whatever you want.)

Here's a few suggestions. They just come to me, but I can't write short stories, they end up getting to be too long, and then I lose my interest, and... blah. .'

Hope I've helped.

See ya next chappie! .
zflame393 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Another good chapter, I enjoyed it.
SweetNTart chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Cute chapters! x)
mochicocoa chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
YEES, UPDATEE! :3 Teehee~ I love their relationship so much; they understand what's behind the facade they usually put on. It's so sweet and cute and aklgdkajghakgd ./rants.

Okay, I'm getting annoying. Anyways! I can't wait for the other two. :3

999...? Sounds kinda cool. :D
GoldenDragon326 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Very cute. .
mochicocoa chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Baby Charmander!3 Omg, adorable! x3

It definitely makes it worse that Green is smiling at the fangirls. Oh well, it's all good! We all know Green loves Blue anyways ;DD Teehee :3
GoldenDragon326 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Haha. I think what makes it worse then Green standing in the middle of a group of girls is that he was also smiling.

Baby Charmander. . Aaww.

And cute how he calls out his Charizard. And not realizing how Blue's not sleeping. .

See ya next chappie! .
zflame393 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Interesting and enjoyable to read once again : )