Reviews for Viciousness
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2015
AWESOME STORY! I LOVE every piece of it! :)
cactuscorsage chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
I'm actually upset with myself for just finding this story now. This is how I pictured the rivalry romance between Hawke and Debris.
CaptainWilliamsN7 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Amazing! Definitely one of my favorite F!Hawke Fenris rivalmances.
GlysMari chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
"Jealous you don't have the title it takes to lift my skirts?" - This is the best 'in your face' line I've read in ages.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
OOHHHH! This is what happens after Burning fic that I read before this. Oh how I love this last bit, I've always loved Fenris. But I have gotten into the habit of sneaking/stalking a certain prince. Sigh, I love this fic!
Wynterkiss chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
THIS. Pure amazingness. Here, have my firstborn child.
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
This story has been such a treat; I've spread it out over the last several days so that I didn't finish too quickly. You are a very skilled writer, which I'm sure you know, and I'm glad that I came across this fic. Thank you for a thrilling and thoughtful read. I shall never see the characters of DA:II the same was again.

Until next time.

-Illusion of the Mirror-
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Words cannot describe how powerful your writing is. Such artistry is truly a treat, especially among the fanfiction community. This chapter has been a bittersweet torment to my emotions: at once wicked and pure.

Masterful.
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
I almost left this without reviewing and then realised what a horrible crime that would be. I came to these stories from a friend's reccomendation, and I must confess to not being a Dragon Age player myself. (I'm one of those godawful Fenris fangirls who hasn't played the game but thinks myself entitled to understand his character).

Point being, I review on a purely story-based level here, but WHAT a story. You've managed to capture here an elusive thing that is true love/hate, which is not something just anyone can do. The writing is like a *feast* it's so rich and vivid, and not only is the smut good, real, totally enjoyable smut, but it doesn't get boring or feel like it ever becomes gratuitious.

Basically to cut a long review short, as I could babble on for hours and thousands of words about what I enjoyed about this story and its writing, this is a really good, solid story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Letticiae chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
Awwww! I didn't expect and ending this sweet but I liked it. I stayed up till 5am reading this story. It's really good.

I played the rivalmance with Fenris but your take on it was way better and much more satisfying than the one in the game. Great work!
Punk Rocker Fairy chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
Awww!
toyvox chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading this story. The last chapter was just perfect. Thank you for indulging your readers with this very lovely epilogue. I think it was incredibly sweet how it ended, but thank you mostly for not forgetting Bethany. I'm only not throwing a tantrum over Fearlessness' ending because I know that I can run straight into Viciousness' waiting arms. Thank you again for this very lovely read!
toyvox chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
I don't know how to explain it... Fenris' last words just mean so much more in the context of your story. In spite of their arguments, their heated love making, it's just so very clear how much Hawke means to him.

I couldn't help but laugh when your Hawke told Meredith off in that straight forward tone we all love so much. I can't lie and say that I didn't love Anders at some point. His ideals and aspirations, before they warped into something darker, made him someone so very special. It wasn't until his very last act of betrayal that made me feel utterly helpless, and I think you captured the brunt of her anger and hurt very well in the end. I would have liked see a little option pop up in game that said "Kick him, just because!" Still, letting him live seems like Justice well served.
toyvox chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
"You are mine," Three words was all it took to melt me into a puddle, although I doubt I could have waited a month before seeing Fenries again; I would have most likely crawled through his window the moment he got home.

Thank you for such a perfect chapter, and goodness - so much drama! Loved it )
T.I.M chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
after two weeks and a damn wedding (yeah I got married big whoop, wanna fight about it?) All i can say for this story can be summed up in the most appropriate way deemed possible..."Afternoon delight" sung in Ron Burgundy style. Hell of ending just needs some fireworks and biwhooping.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »