Reviews for Power of the Rainbow
xKirabellax chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
I hope you continue this! Idk why but I feel like Kurt is trying to come in between Puck and Blaine. He seems too attached to NOah.

Anyways can't wait for more :D
Darrencrissluv chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
i dont care either way i just want to see what happens next
AidenVanHelsing chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
Great story so far!
chriscolferandbowties chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
Please please please update soon...
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
i want this to be bluck but i dont want kurt hurt too
Vita.Amore.Riso chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
I love the death of the hat of fate. I was starting to wonder when its fate would be revealed. LOL.

One thing I want to mention that irks me since you asked...

I don't like the flirting between Puck and Kurt. And, I don't like that Kurt was able to make Puck blush. That was supposed to be a Blaine thing.

I would like this story to continue if you want it to. As long as it is a Blaine/Puck thing. Not this odd Kurt flirtation.
JasonDragon64 chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
WOW! I am so happy Santana stood up to Schuester, what a pity that man can't admit he's wrong enough to accept critiques and move on. In the event that Schue follows through with detention, she should definitely file a complaint and perhaps enlist Sue to destroy him. While I love the club, seeing it constantly turn into the Finchel show is just plain disturbing. And let's face it, Rachel's voice, while lovely, rarely carries any true passion, and Finn only sings one note, and it's usually flat.

I'm truly glad Puck was so empathetic with Kurt. It's sad that Kurt is so alone, and I hope he finds (or someone finds him) his man soon. Any hints as to who he'll be, and when he'll show up?
eaglegirl1202 chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Finally Shue (hopefully) learns his lesson and (hopefully) stops pampering Rachel so much! I just wish somebody would do that in the show as well...

Loved the chapter, Puck and Kurt being friends is pretty cool :) And I cannot wait to read all about what Blaine has planned for Puck!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Love it, love it, love it. I don't care how long it takes, just please WRITE MORE.
Vita.Amore.Riso chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
Thanks for the quick update. Great chapter.

Glad that Puck and Blaine are ok again. Blaine's backstory is so sad. I'm glad he told Puck and he was able to calm his fears. I understand the freak out after the explanation.

Sad for Kurt. I hope he meets someone. But, not Karofsky. Maybe a nice Warbler blind date set up arranged by Blaine...

I love that Kurt is so supportive of Blaine and Puck. Sad that he doesn't know Blaine that well even though they apparently dated for a bit and are great friends. Will Kurt learn about Blaine's past?

Please update soon.
JasonDragon64 chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
Loved the chapter. Any signs of Kurt getting a hot boyfriend of his own?
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
I loved this, and just... Plaine. So. Cute. Exploding like a fangirl.
Asheeee chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
Fuck you, Kurt.

"He's never been around violence before."

"He has no idea of what we went through."

"He's running away...just like he always does."

I nearly threw my phone at the wall reading the last one. If he had to 'run away' at one point in time, I'm pretty fucking sure he's been through a couple of things.
50whiskey chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
You know i'm not big on angst, and stuff but I only wanted to throw my phone once. The chapter had a nice flow to it, and was pleasently cute,witty,and angsty... Nice addition.
eaglegirl1202 chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
So glad that you're still updating it! I was already starting to think that this was it, but soo soo happy right now:) Loved the chapter, un and cuteness and angst all check (and loved Finn's last sentence;) ).

Hope next chapter is coming soon :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »