Reviews for Reflection
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
*wibbles* Too sweet ;-;
aurorawinter chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Aww.. This is the sweetest short story I've ever read in this site, so far. You always did good.
pious chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I wuv u
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
nice one!
sad and happy.
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
So sweet.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Another what going on under all that hair one, but I don't know that Jane thinks about her reflection much, or I might be projecting...
Rainbow345uk chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Short and sweet. You portray the characters so well.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That ending was so fluffy, I totally loved it.
dolfins35 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Completely sympathize with Jane. I've never really cared for the reflection of myself whether it be the physical reflection or the mental one. It's difficult to see what other people say is there. I guess we just tend to see all the negative which keeps us from seeing the positive. Glad Maura is there to help Jane see herself in a more positive way. Though angsty, this was very honest and real, thanks for writing it.
The-Guardian-Shadow chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
OMG at first i was like awwww! Like a sad awe and by the end it was a happy awe. lol

This was a very good one shot
I wan2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Reflection:

1. The act of reflecting or the state of being reflected.

2. Something, such as light, radiant heat, sound, or an image, that is reflected.

3.a. Mental concentration; careful consideration.

b. A thought or an opinion resulting from such consideration.

4. An indirect expression of censure or discredit: a reflection on his integrity.

5. A manifestation or result: Her achievements are a reflection of her courage.

Through Jane's eyes and her perception of those around her, succinct is perhaps the best word to describe the story that you've written.
Drumchik chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was so sweet. I loved it :)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Made me all depressed because I don't like my mirror self either but I totally enjoy the end of this fic
No Green MnMs chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Simple, but cute idea. :) I can really see Maura in the robe.
clandestinedly chapter 1 . 5/25/2011