Reviews for When Vanity Met Insanity
Frost chapter 6 . 5/2
Oh primus sunstreaker might actually be falling for prowl that last line lol he looked stunning not plain ooh prowler might meet Sunnys standards if so YES I can't wait to see that update soon.
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 3/12
The irony of that last statement murders me. Oh, nothing wrong with you Sunstreaker? Sure. Nothing other than the kind of crippling vanity that makes you wander off to stare lovingly at your own refelction while your friends fight.
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 3/12
As usual your skill is considerable. And when I say considerable I mean astro-fuckin'-nomical. Poor Sunstreaker.
jpgFury chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
sad to see this end here - would have loved to see how things developed for these two
AsianAnimeGamer chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Urrggggghhhhhh
Such promise
But I not sure if my brain will be okay after reading
Ugh want to continue on
Great job by the way
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
I can not even stand straight I laughed so hard and my eyes are sore from crying. Good job dude, good job.
BizarreImage chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
A very interesting concept indeed, eager to see what follows!
Deda Altesse chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
Cool points for Prowl!
Jaki822 chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
psst...heheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Sunny you had BETTER appreciate Prowl like you aint never appreciated him before Look up some ancient myths and figure out how the hell you are going to kiss Narcissus' ass.

though i don't ever recall him being a god still it's perfect for this story. i really REALLY love this story?
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
any other time and a very willing sunstreaker i would dearly love to see a foursome between them.

Pimp My Lambo? does that Sunny the Pimpee the Pimper or both?
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Yes Gods can be quite cruel. and CAN cybertronians hallucinate?
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Oh this is so wrong! SO WRONG! How very ancient Greek of you
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
forgot to add in my last review that basically all the decepticons hafta do is hold up a mirror and that's the end of sunny?

i'd like to see jazz blow rainbow smoke from his tail pipe XD

Narcissus: 1
Sunstreaker:0
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
ooh sunny if only you'd kept your big yap shut! XD