Reviews for The Air Went Out
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
haha, cute one shot
HopefulMe chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Seriously you write the most awesome Puck/Rachel fics ever! they are just so good, its actually sick how amazing they all are!
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
wow
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I always like to see Rachel and Santana as friends because that promises very amusing moments... like the one we see in this story. Of course, the best was the HUGE sexual tension (And its delightful release) between Puckleberry. Nice job!
and-im-feelin-good chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
SO HOT! WOW! Just . . . guh! Loved everything about it.
bella0148 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
i love the southern twist
SexxyPadfootMoonyProngs chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
My god I love Puck calling her sugar. Love the story, and Im a true blood fan, so yay! Great job!
Tashah04 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I have been looking forward to reading this for days and it did not dissapoint. I love love loved it.

I have "Bad Things" on high rotation on my ipod and from now on whenever i listen to it I will be thinking of all the hot Puckleberry action in this fic.

True blood, smuckleberry, samcedes, pezzberry friendship and Quinn getting her ass kicked, Noah's arms displayed in a wifebeater - this fic included many many of my favourite things.

Great job bb. :)
polarpi chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I think you've got another hit on your hands - very steamy! Great job :)
holograffiti chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I'm not usually into stories in an alternative universe but HELLOOOOO, this is hot-hot-HOOOT! *swoons*
JTellersOldLady chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
WOW! i loved this story :) and the fact you added a little trueblood into it lol was awesome :P
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Too hot!
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Damn it I want more. This was too good for words. Fantastic job. and yayness for the beer spray!
Butterfly2389 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Ahh! Puckleberry was so HOT! Love the idea of Puck with a southern accent. I know Mark is from Dallas, but he doesn't have too much of a twang. I would die if I ever heard him say darlin' or sugar with a southern twang, lol. Also love the addition of Samcedes! Total surprise last night, but definitely one of the high points of the episode for me. It's about time that Mercedes got some lovin'. ;)
hiddenmoonlyt chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I thought cowboy!puck was hot... but damn this might've topped it... o_o lol