Reviews for Forever Maybe
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Made me smile :)
StormsInNeverland chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is AMAZINGLY AWESOMELY CUTE. I love you and this story! It was ultra Finn-ness, and so wonderful. Gah! Major happiness right now thanks to you.

Over and out.
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That's adorable!
Monica121 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
You just proved that no matter what length-shorter or longer-you can still tell your story, your way, and it can still be just as breathtaking as it always has been. I did appreciate the length of this one, and I also appreciated the fact that it was told through Finn's POV, since you rarely utilize him as a character. I'd love to see more of this trio in your future stories :) There was a sweetness here that just made my heart burst. I only have two stories left... and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself once I've read them. Keep writing, please!
1gleefan chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is just perfect. You wrote Finn beautifully.
inactivated 2012-08-12 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oooh, I'm just smiling so much at this! Seriously, I'm smiling like an idiot, and I'm sitting here trying not to laugh too loudly at the last four, little paragraphs (because they were just so sweet and amusingly written) and typing as quietly as possible so as not to wake my roommate... I'm just so happy-happy-fluff-fluff right now! Thank you for this perfect little nightcap, dearest Klaine writer you ;)
anthonystaark chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I love brotherly Furt, almost as much as I love Klaine so this fic was really awesome for me. Very cool (:
rinswan chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
way too cute
emmaplodocus chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
What a great read :) so well writtena dn I thought it was a great insight into Finn's character!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Aww the image of them sleeping on the couch together is so adorable! I wanted Finn to take a picture so bad. And speaking of Finn, I loved him so much in this! I'm glad he is going to talk to Kurt to tell him he can be more affectionate with Blaine if he wants to. And I love the ending with him knocking over the lamp. That is very him. :)
Raspberry Penguin chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Cute. Love the rambling way the sentences describe what is going on in Finn's head. Maybe try proof reading a bit more carefully. Somewhere in the middle you'd mixed pronouns. Finn thinking he and Kurt are closer than he'd ever thought he'd be. i'm pretty sure you meant they'd. ;) And also, near the end Finn hoped the time on the couch isn't the first time - that doesn't really make sense as it IS the first time, but really, hopefully not the last. :) But really, kudos. This was a really enjoyable read.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I love fics where Finn frows as a human being and I love brotherly!Furt interactions. I just plain love this. It's sweet with just the slightest tang of sadness, it works so well. Lovely job with this.
Geech42 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
this story made me smile
saku-ann chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
so sweet :) i really like it, i love the brother relationship that just and finn had. take care :)