Reviews for Once In A Lifetime
Pseudonym chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
0.o Wow, just... Wow.
innocentlyperv chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Ummmm oh my god. This is probably the best Arthur/gwaine/Merlin fics i've ever come across. Ahhhh loved it so much. The same goes for the one you wrote in which Arthur watches them. Ahh. Soo hot.
1236737 chapter 4 . 11/19/2011

Pretty please! :D
In a Pickle chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Wow now that was creative. i am currently obessed with Merlin, after Harry Potter finished in all forms i was at a loss until i found merlin. who doesn't love gwaine? seriously, you can't not. personally i could never see Arthur sharing but if he did this is how wonderful it would be. i am so going to see what else you've got in the merlin fic's cause it was that good.;p
Paulo chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Love it, more please awesomw story
DayDreamerSakura101 chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Please write a sequel!
Hiza Montmorency chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I, for one, would love to see a sequel. You've got /amazing/ skills.
odessa spirit chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Really enjoyed this story. It's so hot! I would love to read some sequels - I just love these characters.
Kat Nightfox chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
I ADORE this story! Great ending too. I love that Gwaine finally found a relationship he could breathe in. It's not easy. And with Leon! Love that! Nicely written, thanks for this. It's going on my favorites (if it's not there already)!
HELEN chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Brillant And Awesome. My Name Is Helen And I Have A Favour To Ask You. Please Could You Write A Story About Me And Gwaine Being Husband And Wife My Charactor Would Be Called Helen And Named After Me Because My Name Is Helen. In The Story Me And Merlin Are Brother And Sister. Please Write The Story And Please Dedicate The Story To Me. Love . PS Please Read And Review All Seven Chapters Of The Inevitable End By Unanimous Decision.
startlaughing chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I lurved this chapter :)

Can't wait to read more!
Ducks R Evil chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
wow that was fucking amazing!

no pun intended

please write more e.e
Lenin chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Phwee..very hot. Heh, I think Merlin can take them both. Heh..
Kat Nightfox chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Ooooh! A daisy chain! Hot, my God, so HOT!
kantgirl chapter 3 . 6/19/2011