Reviews for Thirty Days in a Second
Laserbird777 chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
Awesome ending! I love it!
Laserbird777 chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
Its so sad!
Laserbird777 chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
Nickel allergic! I laugh so hard on that!
JakobiFlyingFox chapter 5 . 5/9/2016
This was so cute! I'm not a huge fan of StarCee, but I can honestly say this fic was absolutely precious :)
Well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2016
man i love this story
R. Herring chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
Loved it! The chemistry between Starscream and Arcee was undeniable. I loved how your 'secluded cave in the middle of a crumbling world' setting enabled you to bounce between cosy and intimate character moments and their harrowing, desperate struggle to survive. You hit a great balance! Thank you for the gripping read :)
Cunt Blaster chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
I luv dis story
Metallover130 chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
This is by far the best fanfiction I've read within this fandom. It sold a hard to write pairing in a way that was more than plausible, and best of all, heart-wrenching.
Tiger-Hime chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
UGH. I just reread this story for the first time in...two years? I don't remember if I ever posted a review. But this story remains, and always will remain, one of my all time favorites. This story really just rips my heart to pieces and I don't even care. I love the whole concept and the complexity of the situation. I love this pairing and this story and rereading this just opened up old feelings and may have finally pushed me off my lazy ass and start writing again.
Amazing work as always. Always looking forward to lots more.

From the keyboard,
Tiger-Hime
ChaoticReverie chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Oh my. TTTT
Such a good story. You actually had me tearing up. Bravo.
This is such an odd ship, but I adore these two together. Thank you for providing me with the wonderful read!
mamabot chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Oh I'm so glad a friend of mine suggested I read this. Delightfully warm. Sweet. Well plotted out, just enough techo-info to keep u sinterested but not too much to bore us. Kinda makes one wonder if they do meet up again. Or, does he build his time machine and take Arcee away from it all?
Twitan chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Yay! happy endings! I just 3 happy endings -sigh-. You should make a sequel!
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
*Claps hands* Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. To be honest, I'd love to see some kind of Epilogue fallowing this, you know, like a set aside one-shot.. Just to show if they find each other after the war... but AHHHHHHHHH I loved it from start to finish. :D

A truly amazing piece of artwork here. The characters seemed so real and I could fallow along perfectly. It was as if, they were themselves, yet so much better, too. This was utterly and truly amazing, I couldn't stop from start to finish, and you just pulled me right in! I can't express how much in total I- well, agreed with this story. This is exactly how I picture them, and it's just so wonderful that you could translate what should actually happen in the series into this awesome, fantastic story! As for the writing, I loved it. I really did. The literature, (another different from my own) slipped in perfectly with this story, and I'm so glad I was granted the pleasure of reading this.

Thank you soooo much for sharing! This story is truly inspirational, and I can't tell you how much I loved it.

Thanks again! :D
Scarlet
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
*mouth drops open* holy shit... O_O...:_:...;_;... :'(

OH MY GOD!
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Heh heh heh, ddddddddddaaaaammmmmnnnnnnnn nnnnn XD LOL, now let's see what happens next chapter... LOL love this!