Reviews for Thirty Days in a Second
R. Herring chapter 5 . 11/1
Loved it! The chemistry between Starscream and Arcee was undeniable. I loved how your 'secluded cave in the middle of a crumbling world' setting enabled you to bounce between cosy and intimate character moments and their harrowing, desperate struggle to survive. You hit a great balance! Thank you for the gripping read :)
Smaug The Terrible chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
I luv dis story
Metallover130 chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
This is by far the best fanfiction I've read within this fandom. It sold a hard to write pairing in a way that was more than plausible, and best of all, heart-wrenching.
Tiger-Hime chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
UGH. I just reread this story for the first time in...two years? I don't remember if I ever posted a review. But this story remains, and always will remain, one of my all time favorites. This story really just rips my heart to pieces and I don't even care. I love the whole concept and the complexity of the situation. I love this pairing and this story and rereading this just opened up old feelings and may have finally pushed me off my lazy ass and start writing again.
Amazing work as always. Always looking forward to lots more.

From the keyboard,
ChaoticReverie chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Oh my. TTTT
Such a good story. You actually had me tearing up. Bravo.
This is such an odd ship, but I adore these two together. Thank you for providing me with the wonderful read!
mamabot chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Oh I'm so glad a friend of mine suggested I read this. Delightfully warm. Sweet. Well plotted out, just enough techo-info to keep u sinterested but not too much to bore us. Kinda makes one wonder if they do meet up again. Or, does he build his time machine and take Arcee away from it all?
Twitan chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Yay! happy endings! I just 3 happy endings -sigh-. You should make a sequel!
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
*Claps hands* Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. To be honest, I'd love to see some kind of Epilogue fallowing this, you know, like a set aside one-shot.. Just to show if they find each other after the war... but AHHHHHHHHH I loved it from start to finish. :D

A truly amazing piece of artwork here. The characters seemed so real and I could fallow along perfectly. It was as if, they were themselves, yet so much better, too. This was utterly and truly amazing, I couldn't stop from start to finish, and you just pulled me right in! I can't express how much in total I- well, agreed with this story. This is exactly how I picture them, and it's just so wonderful that you could translate what should actually happen in the series into this awesome, fantastic story! As for the writing, I loved it. I really did. The literature, (another different from my own) slipped in perfectly with this story, and I'm so glad I was granted the pleasure of reading this.

Thank you soooo much for sharing! This story is truly inspirational, and I can't tell you how much I loved it.

Thanks again! :D
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
*mouth drops open* holy shit... O_O...:_:...;_;... :'(

Scarlet Thorrn chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Heh heh heh, ddddddddddaaaaammmmmnnnnnnnn nnnnn XD LOL, now let's see what happens next chapter... LOL love this!
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Awwwwww, lol loved it! Tis cute! :3
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Heh heh heh, lol this was grate and really interesting! Awesome job! XD
RagdolDark chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Seriously... When I started reading this, I expected nothing spectacular, mostly because Starscream and Arcee are by no means my favourite characters and I could never see them together... But now. No words. You kept them both so well in character, while still changing them in the way they probably would've changed in such occurance as this. The plot was simply torturous, and at some point you really started to fear for their lives. Just... Awesome.
sarah gambill chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I want starscream to quit again for being his right hand man and quit for being a commander in beast hunters transformers prime season 3 and start out being autobot he will stay on the autobots side
Auraunul chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
I didn't ship them until I read this fic. Now they're pretty much my new OTP. Loved it!