Reviews for Memories in the red snow
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
oh my heck please write more!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
This looks interesting
Extreme Light 9 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Grest story and a vey interesting idea, I actually noticed to that Rico and Kowalski are quit close friends even more that it seems and even if they were diffirent but they have somethings in common.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
You HAVE to keep writing! Update soon, please!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I really, really, really like this! Please keep updating, I want to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Please continue writing this story! I am really enjoying it, and it is exiting.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Wow. This is sich a great story. I'll be waiting for an update. Great job of your writing, even if English isn't your first langue. Just a few little mistakes that are hardly noticable. I've always thought Kowalski and Rico knew each other before Private and Skipper came along. So while Skipper is off, having the time fo his life fighting dogs, Private is listening to an amazing story. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Please post the next part! I am totally hooked! I've always thought Kowalski and Rico were friends before Skipper or Private came along.
MissGalactica chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
This is a really good story. :) I can't wait to read the rest of it. Plz update soon!
layra chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
i like it, and please make more chapter.
Zyar chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
heey, buddy, what happened? Why did you never continue this awesome story?

Since the beginning I had been anxious of reading.

I hope you continue some day soon, because this is a really good story to be abandoned. It's in some way a dark story, but that's what I like the most!

I encourage you with all my heart! And of course, if you do it, I'll read until the very end.

PS. If you can please send me a PM. Good luck!
PoMprivate chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
i like this story what happened to them please countiune
ohlsen98 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I love this story but there is a little less, it takes too much time between each chapter and if it takes too much time between each chapter, readers may get tired too wait so PLLEEAASSEE complete the story

PS:I am sorry if I spell a little rong but i am from Sweden and i am not that good in english
Whisper of the Moonlight River chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Amazing start. Although I should think that Skipper is having a very tough time trying to beat the dogs/wolves all by himself, even though he IS the best of the team. Keep it up!
RaphaelsLittleSister chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Wow, I like this story. I'd love to see more of it!