Reviews for Kim Possible: Legacies
Rain Addict CM chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
Lol. I really can't wait to read the sequel. Oh and if you get tired of my numerous reviews let me know.
DarXe chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
Shego as a dragon... how awesome is that?
eoraptor chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
It was a bit time compressed in places, but over all, I thought the characterizations were good, and I am curious about the little bug man.
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
I really think that this series is my favorite work of yours. So thank you ever so much for writing this, and goodbye for now.
crkswolf chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
Amazing ! Fanfiction never stops amazing me time and again ! Faved top ten Kigo ! I hope there's a sequel
SirRealism chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
If the dragon ladies are supposed to seem trustworthy, you really should have had them explain what joining their coalition entails. If they weren't, great job.
LordDreadSigma chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
And so I find myself at the end of another one of your enthralling stories. I have to say I did enjoy the read and you definitely brought forth a powerful emotional reaction on my part...of course since it was a blinding white hot rage at how not a single human had the balls to stand up to Shego and call her on her half-limp argument about why we should bow before these new space overlords, or even just chastise the other reps for falling in line like lemmings about to leap off a cliff...
But, I still really liked the story, especially since it garnered that type of reaction from me...So thanks for that. :{)

-MDwoy- ...oddly enough another space lizard lol.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I've always really liked this one, so I just had to reread it. Still great fun. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
A.C chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Hahaha so I planned on powering through this and then reviewing at the end but I had to comment about Drakken's "escape" from the institution. Insane genius taking some chillax time in the psych ward just biding his time for his next scheme. Love this story and can't wait to finish :)
Stormy Trix chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
hi! i love this story in read it 5 times already it is the best.
cookiesforfrogs chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Hi I have just finally got around to catching up and reading this story. I really really enjoyed it and regret not reading it sooner. I love the idea of the great lady and shegos role, this is one of you best stories, but then everything you write is good. So thank you again for a great read with well thought out original and imaginative chracters.
FluffyNevyn chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
this must be my 4th re-read of this...and I finally twigged onto what bothered me about this chapter.

Lightspeed.

Im not talking about the ship they are on...advanced yadda yadda whatever warp dimensional something or another...dont care. Earth tech, even Lowardian Advanced Wade modified KP Universe tech, doesn't yet have faster than LS communication bands. The distances you are talking about...impossible. Even with a massively boosted signal, simple radio would have taken several hundred THOUSAND years to get back to earth.

Now...if you were to go back and edit it...ever so slightly...and call it "wades prototype subspace communication module". Well...that's something slightly different now isn't it.

It just needs a tiny bit more of an explanation. To the best of the represented knowledge of the AU in which you are writing, FTL com's dont exist. You really should either invent one for the AU...or in some way change/explain exactly how the signal managed to travel back to earth in a matter of...oh how about Instantly...which seems to be what is happening. Either that or the nukes threw Kim and Shego a few hundred thousand years in the past...which is why the signal times line up...That would make for some interesting inconsistencies later on in the storyline though.
deathgeonous chapter 16 . 9/27/2011
Hmm, missed the ending of this fic, so I reread the whole thing. Still great. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 16 . 9/24/2011
ok, FINALLY finished this one! its been in my inbox for over a MONTH!
MelXwp chapter 16 . 9/10/2011