Reviews for Kim Possible: Legacies
Rune Tobor chapter 16 . 1/31
Reading this again.

Gyrzza

It is so sad that she is the last of her kind.

Somewhere in the galaxies there has to be knowledge and ability to not only clone her but vary her genetics so her species can be reestablished.

I also suggest giving her Mars or Venus as a new home.

Those who can build ships capable of inter galactic flight should find terraforming easy.
GeorgeTobor chapter 16 . 1/19
KiGo is popular for a number of reasons.
However nice and good Ron is, Kim needs someone who can keep their pants on outside the bedroom.
Shego started as a heroine, Kim bringing her back is a great idea.
Two girls kicking ass and saving the world is better than one!
Lesbian romances are fun!

This was a great story.

Thanks for your time and effort writing and posting this.
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 8/15/2017
This series is one of my faves of yours. There is so much fun to be had here, so, so much fun. Well, thanks for writing this, and damn real life for interfering in my leisure reading, and good bye for now. And now, on to part two!
BrownTeddyBear chapter 16 . 5/17/2016
how the hell do you even pronounce pencheska, or whatever it is?
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Ah, since I decided not to reread you KP fics in any particular order anymore, I decided to reread this one next. This fic, and the others in it's series, is quite possibly some of your best work, in my own humble opinion that is. Well, thanks for writing this, and goodbye for now.
Rain Addict CM chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
Lol. I really can't wait to read the sequel. Oh and if you get tired of my numerous reviews let me know.
DarXe chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
Shego as a dragon... how awesome is that?
eoraptor chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
It was a bit time compressed in places, but over all, I thought the characterizations were good, and I am curious about the little bug man.
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
I really think that this series is my favorite work of yours. So thank you ever so much for writing this, and goodbye for now.
crkswolf chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
Amazing ! Fanfiction never stops amazing me time and again ! Faved top ten Kigo ! I hope there's a sequel
SirRealism chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
If the dragon ladies are supposed to seem trustworthy, you really should have had them explain what joining their coalition entails. If they weren't, great job.
LordDreadSigma chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
And so I find myself at the end of another one of your enthralling stories. I have to say I did enjoy the read and you definitely brought forth a powerful emotional reaction on my part...of course since it was a blinding white hot rage at how not a single human had the balls to stand up to Shego and call her on her half-limp argument about why we should bow before these new space overlords, or even just chastise the other reps for falling in line like lemmings about to leap off a cliff...
But, I still really liked the story, especially since it garnered that type of reaction from me...So thanks for that. :{)

-MDwoy- ...oddly enough another space lizard lol.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I've always really liked this one, so I just had to reread it. Still great fun. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
A.C chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Hahaha so I planned on powering through this and then reviewing at the end but I had to comment about Drakken's "escape" from the institution. Insane genius taking some chillax time in the psych ward just biding his time for his next scheme. Love this story and can't wait to finish :)
Stormy Trix chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
hi! i love this story in read it 5 times already it is the best.