Reviews for Training Grounds ThirtySeven
Von von chapter 1 . 7/21
Nooooooo! For some reason I thought this was a fluffy piece! Argh its like a samehada to the face. still, great writing!
pepp chapter 1 . 7/19
Oh man did that make me cry that was unbelievable, wow so much emotion. I really love this and these two, I'm so sad but they're love was so overflowing. Beautifully done.
Random Peep chapter 1 . 7/3
I cried so hard when he died wth :((( I didn't see that coming at all!
Just a Blank Space chapter 1 . 6/28
woah, how such a cute and smutty fuc turned dark and angsty so fast, it was like getting punched in the gut!why does he have to die even on AUs? Good writing, thank you for sharing!
TheCupcakeViking chapter 1 . 6/9
This is so beautifully written and it makes me weep every single time I read it. It rips my heart apart and I can literally feel what Sakura is feeling at the loss of Shisui...
Shiro Akira chapter 1 . 4/16
what a way to break my heart, amazing story though!
Okumura Hikari chapter 1 . 2/23
This is so beautiful and sad! I cried so much at the news
stormey-chan chapter 1 . 2/7
I'm just going to pretend that somehow Shisui lives and comes back because this ending is too much for my heart. Great story though
MaNiMa chapter 1 . 2/7
I loved this story! Their relationship was lovely but... was it necessary to kill Shisui? I mean right now i need someone to hug!
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I wonder if perhaps something is being implied at the end of this, between Sakura and Itachi?
Midnightdreams33 chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
That was heartbreaking, this was a great story
OmgItsAzia chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
The whole time I was waiting for him to mysteriously appear because his body wasn't found :'(
xXShy-YuukiXx chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Damn I'm sitting here balling my eye out! That was great! And I love your version of Shisui! Great story
guitarlover04 chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
This story absolutely wrecked me. Beautiful character development and story transition. I could literally feeeel how much Sakura loved him. And how much Shisui loved her. When she was sobbing at his death, I cried. As a writer myself, it's so hard finding a good story with great writing that actually makes you feel something. I'm just so in love with this. Best Naru-Fanfic I've read by far. Good job!
Nymphoftheglade chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I love your story even if it has a sad ending... It's a pity in the actual Naruto series Shisui never had a chance to meet Sakura, nor did Itachi on a non-enemy basis.