Reviews for Training Grounds ThirtySeven
xXShy-YuukiXx chapter 1 . 9/20
Damn I'm sitting here balling my eye out! That was great! And I love your version of Shisui! Great story
guitarlover04 chapter 1 . 8/9
This story absolutely wrecked me. Beautiful character development and story transition. I could literally feeeel how much Sakura loved him. And how much Shisui loved her. When she was sobbing at his death, I cried. As a writer myself, it's so hard finding a good story with great writing that actually makes you feel something. I'm just so in love with this. Best Naru-Fanfic I've read by far. Good job!
Nymphoftheglade chapter 1 . 7/24
I love your story even if it has a sad ending... It's a pity in the actual Naruto series Shisui never had a chance to meet Sakura, nor did Itachi on a non-enemy basis.
Alanna-sama chapter 1 . 3/19
This is touching, and definitely worth the read. I cried while reading this.
fernandaE chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
soo beautiful!
rileybee chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Break my heart will you?
Oh man, that wrecked me. I really love the slow build of the relationship, and how with the two of them, how they just seemed to fall together.

Shit, seriously well done.
evie.izzyjaz chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
amazing totally amazing..
WhiteMint chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I cried so much. The story is beautiful and now I think I'm in love with the pairing.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I swear I'm not crying from the ending, there was just something in my eye. *SOB*
Beautiful one shot. Wonderfully written. I loved everything about it. :)
jo107 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
this is so heartbreaking :'( I love it so much! I can't stop thinking about it after finishing, it's just so heartbreaking...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I am a sucker for happy endings. Could write another end for them? A Happy, perfect one, full of laugh and joy?
Please. Their love was so beautiful, I didn't want them to be apart like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Why did you kill him? I can't stop crying. This is beautiful, but so painful, it hurts so badly.
Jelizzle chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
So, I am a big SasuSaku Fan. Better said i'm a uge fan of Sakura and the Uchihas. So I thought well time to read some ItaSaku and ShiSaku. While I was looking I found your Story and I need to say : Jesus Christ you make me cry the shit out of me. This story was so beautiful and realistic, I can't put it in words. When the Part came where Sakura was in the Headquarters I fought : NO. Please don't let it be Shisui' and then BAM. Shisui is dead. This was so sad I cried so hard and I am still crying everytime I re-read this. Really good job. I think this was the best ShiSaku Story ever. How you said it's M. There are really less ShiSaku stories in M that are completed. So really really good. I also really like the End with the Hints of ItaSaku and it would be great if you would do a Second One with ItaSaku. I mean how you want, but if you are doing an ItaSaku Continuation I will ofcourse be on of the first people who will read it.

Loki'dWendy chapter 1 . 10/14/2015