Reviews for Training Grounds ThirtySeven
whatif chapter 1 . 5/28
it was all good until he was killed off man only if you let him live this would have been one of the best shisuisaku story out there oh well gonna go read something that erases this foolishness
Finally! I find a tragic beautiful story of Sakura and Shisui! Omfg I cried, and it takes a good story to make me cry. I could just feel the emotion. It was definitely bittersweet, completely amazing story. I hope you make another Shisui/Sakura story. Job well done :)
guest chapter 1 . 5/13
You just made me a ShiSaku fan! Sad it had to end so tragically, however, I do like the hints of ItaSaku :)
lacomptessa chapter 1 . 4/23
Oh my god. I feel like my heart was ripped out and stomped on. Like I was hit by a bus on a sunny avenue. And do I detect a hint of itasaku at the end?
Sook03 chapter 1 . 2/21
Poor girl, did she even have a body to mourn?
Also, did I appropriately see hints of Itasaku?
Sorta Spooky chapter 1 . 1/26
Very lovely story... The relationship between Sakura and Shisui was just beautiful, and with how it blossomed and grew. His pure love for her was just adorable, too.
*sigh*
That ending though...
Many tears.. Lol.
*sobs grossly*
..What a beautiful story.
*another sob*
B-but WHY? Why did'ja have to go and kill him.. *sniffle*
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
That was so sad :'( The end looked like the beginning of ItaSaku tho. Haha maybe..
Soph and Red Apples chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Wow.. this story.. this beautiful tragic story.. i'm in pain right now
UGH :(((( *sniff*
Thank you, for writing this great fic! Much love for this
NemesisNecrosis chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
While I'm sure some people are really pissed by the tragic ending, I've got to say I don't think the story would be as good without it. A tale of life, love and death - the lot of the Shinobi, as it is. The story as a whole is well written, the lemons are... well, I hesitate to say 'tasteful', but they're racy enough for the story, and definitely better written than many other lemons I've come across. I already liked Shisui - he's one of my three favourite characters, those being Itachi, Obito and Shisui (I like tragedy, can you tell?)- and Training Ground Thirty-Seven only makes me like him more.
AnbuTobi154 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I cried when Shisui died!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
The story was beautiful but can't help but think that Itachi likes his cousin will fall in love with Sakura too.
B2uty4nia chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
The most amazing story ive ever rrad in my live. Right now my whole face is with tears.
Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story !
itachisgirl2121 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Amazing story. Cried my eyes out. They do make a cute couple though.
Lynx-The-Proxy chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
this was so beautiful... i cried.