Reviews for Glee Randomness set to music
Uzuyami chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
So, I like your work, you write very well and you have a very dirty mind xD (like almost everyone on ffnet).

And if you want, here are the translation in french of what you wanted to say, it's not very important I suppose, but I'm obsessed with exactitude.

You don't have to look like I'm going to eat you. Tu n'as pas à me regarder comme si j'allais te manger

Kurt, is it me? Kurt, est-ce que c'est moi? ("est-ce moi" is right but not the way a teenager speak)

Excuse me? Pardon? or Excuse moi?

You're tense all the time and you are acting like a bitch on purpose Tu es tendu tout le temps et tu agis exprès comme une garce

You're acting like it's a trial to be here. If I wasn't here would you feel the same? Tu agis comme si c'était une épreuve d'être ici. Si je n'étais pas là, ressentirais tu la même chose?

Sorry if I offend you, not my intention and feel free to correct my english!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
I like it.
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
LOVE. by the time i got to the bottom i'd forgotten which story i was reading. i didn't realize it wasn't a multi-chapter fic. i was expecting to be able to go to the next chapter. you had me so drawn in to the era, the drama, the heartfelt adoration between the three men. this is my favorite chapter so far. i really think you could do a long story with this if inspiration strikes, and i would totally follow it faithfully.

good job!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
It was very hot!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
I like this couple... and I don't know why XD
IsaBella1415 chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
Hi! Uhm, I was just wondering if I could give a suggestion? I'd like to suggest a Wes/Kurt/David pairing. David Warbler I mean, since there are two of them. (: I love your drabbles, by the way. There are pairings that I never even thought of and I actually enjoy a lot, so thanks for introducing me to them. (:
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Strange couple... I like it.
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Wow. Chapter 4 was just...wow. I was totally ready to bust out the tissue and try to mend my broken heart, but then you hit me with a HUGE dose of awesomeness at the end! I totally fist pumped after reading the last paragraph! Best story yet! It warmed my Kurtofsky-loving heart!
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Ch 3, by far the most awesome and just all around epic! (Episome?) Two enthusiastic thumbs up, I didn't want that fun to ever end!
SouthernHemmy chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Wolfie! You made me almost howl myself! That was totally undeniably one of the sexiest and sweetest things at the same time! I read it twice! Gotta go now...Hemmy
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
I love it!

I think that I don't suggest that song... though XD
SouthernHemmy chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Wolfie! That was good! and hot! That is exactly how I would expect Dave to react! Thanks for writing it! Hemmy