Reviews for Loved
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Nya! Kawaii overload!

That ending was just cute cute, I can't stand it! XD I finished the anime a while ago, and just finished reading the manga today. I was so mad that I couldn't find vol. 75 yet, so this really cheered me up. While I thought Tsukimi would end up with Kuranosuke, I also love the TsukimixShuu pairing. And your story just added to that.

Thanks for the great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
this story kills me, thank you its beautiful
Van the Key of Lain chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This is simply fantastic, and such a pleasure to read each and every time. I could see this easily being a chapter in the manga; taking place somewhere after chapter 54, but before chapter 60. The feels I have for these two are just... I can't even explain. It physically pains me that so very many people disregard this couple; and so few understand the wonder of it.

The portrayal of the characters is flawless, in my opinion; and you seem to have read in between the lines of how Shuu's life as a child possibly was. Tsukimi is adorable here and her response was perfect.

The only negative I could possibly think of is why you didn't write more stories for this couple. Other than that; thank you for giving us this one beautiful moment.
Olivia028 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This is a beautiful scene. At first I was sad that it was only one chapter, but actually the length is absolutely perfect. Everything that needs to be said, is said, nothing more, so the reader can't help but get enveloped in the emotion.
Well done! This was very cute and charming and I think you captured both Shu and Tsukimi perfectly.
Thank you for this lovely piece of work.
dragon of colors chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This is very sweet and super cute, I'm kinda disappointed less people actually enjoy this pairing as much as my sister and I do. But thank you for writing this lovely fic!
queen of magicians chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
aww
Otakuchan88 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I absolutely loved this! It was so sweet and precious. Currently I have not finished watching the Prncess Jellyfish series but I can't help get sucked into this terrible love triangle where tsukimi, kuranosuke, and shū are possible love interests and I ship Shū and Tsukimi so much right now... This just made that ship fasten it's just a little closer to my heart. Thank you and toodles.
HolmesSlice chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I love it! You did such a great job on capturing one great aspect about this couple. :)
awesome-o-clock chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
WOW I JUST- REALLY LOVED THIS. There isn't enough Shuu/Tsukimi out there and reading this made my whole day ;A;
sunflowerspot chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I loved this. I always liked Shu x Tsukimi and this was just perfect for them!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wow. Excellent. Wonderful
itaessue chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Conveying all this feeling between Shu and Tsukimi in less than 1000 words? Kudos and a job well done, my friend. This couple needs more love
painterofemotions chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Wow! The writing style was very nice and simple, you also did well with grammar. I think you did a nice job of expressing the characters mannerisms. I really like this one-shot! I hope to read more ShuxTsu from you! Nice story! :)
Tsuki-san chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I always thought they were pretty cute, but I always though she'd be better with Kuranosuke because Shu only cared about her looks. But then I saw this!

And I think they have a chance again! :D
sweetsnow73 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
That was so sweet and wonderfully executed! It was a pleasure to read this. Lovely work!