Reviews for Around the Block
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
Interesting... But really good.
AliyahNCIS chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
lol...I love how Ziva didn't like his solution at all and hers became just accepting the difference and getting on with life. hehe...I love Tony being so tired it didn't register what he offered and then when she takes him up on it, he's like, "huh?"

Aww...her shifting in her sleep so it's easier to have his arm around her is adorable! lol...the end was the best tho. I'm comfortable now stop moving and go to sleep. Perfect. Well done! Sorry to see it end but you did a great job, thanks :)
FavoriteSeptember chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
This is been really emotional and entertaining at the same time. I've absolutely loved it!.

Anonymous033 chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Aww, sweet ending! This chapter is fluffier than the others and I like it, haha. Fluffy Tiva is nice.

And it's really sweet that she falls asleep in his arms.

Great work! I love this story.

MegpieLovesTiva chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
awwwwwww I love this chapter! I have certainly enjoyed reading the story, and I will miss it dearly! :( I hope you write other stories, because you write amazing stories! :)
Anonymous033 chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Nooo! He has to leave? OMG, that can't happen. Make Ziva tell him he has to stay!

Okay I know he's not really leaving, at the very least on the show, but still! He's her lifeline...she needs him there! Okay...*calms down*.

With regards to your writing though, I love it as always! And I actually love that he's willing to sacrifice the job that he loves for her. Ah, Tiva.

Sorry I took so long with your chapter; my access to the internet has been severely limited. But now that I've read it I adore it!

MegpieLovesTiva chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
dun. dun. dun. I don't know exactly what he means by that, but I have a feeling I will find out. haha Well I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one! :)
NCISlover96 chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
WHAT? YOU CANT LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! You are quite evil, you know that? Update! ASAP!
head in the clouds 14 chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Aww poor ziva :)

Tonys so sweet

Loved it :)
AliyahNCIS chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
Well, she came back. Progress, right? I like that Tony knows when to push, when it's important to get information from her. I consider it a good thing that she thinks about people now but Tony is kind of screwed with her wanting to fix something that maybe can't be. She's have to not care for it not to affect her and we're past the point of no return on this one. Great story, just love it, always look forward to the updates, very intriguing, thanks :)
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
She will always come back to him! It makes me smile! :) Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Anonymous033 chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
Man! Now you've made me really curious! Haha.

Seriously though, your writing is spectacular; it's captivating and mysterious and had me wondering about Ziva from the start. It interests me that she gets her gun out when she needs to concentrate on something other than her thoughts, and that Tony knows that. I've never thought of it that way, but now that you've written it it makes sense.

I wish she'd (literally) run into Tony's arms again :P but I suppose having him save her will have to do. I think he will, even though he has no idea what the 'situation' is, simply because he ALWAYS saves her. He will, right?

Great chapter!

Anonymous033 chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
You have me intrigued! I really didn't expect her to be returning so quickly. I don't think she's OOC; Ziva as we know her is an enigma and an ever-changing persona.

As usual, excellent chapter! This one is less touchy-feely than the other chapters but it's still awesome. Haha. Conflict between them is just as interesting as comfort, and I really love that he tried to make her stay. He only wants the best for must've been tremendously hard for him to realize that he had to let her go.

And I LOVE that she returned :) I really want to know what happens now, so please update quickly! Lol.

The Fields of Asphodel chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
I was just getting to the end and was just thinking "what? Tony can't just let her walk out of there!" and lo and behold there she is standing against the doorframe. Great chapter, bit more of a filler though.

sasham29 chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
OMG, i love it! continue soon please!