Reviews for Blush
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I wished you could have shared one final scene of them aking love after their declarations. I didn't care for the language during the heated scenes.
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I w
music.is.my.heroine chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
wow that was the most beautiful erotic sexy one shot I have ever read my god ... that was the defintion of perfect that just blew me away really this story was just so damn perfect :D
AshleyBeth1986 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh my word. Good heavens.
Um, girl...did you sneak into my mind and steal my fantasy? LOL. This is so perfect.
Oh man...and...he keeps his glasses on...
You really captured him.
Beautiful, beautiful piece. And you are very, very talented. TY for making my night.
marianasgirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Such a long read but definitely worth it. You are just such a fabulous writer, like, extremely talented. Great one-shot :)
otomemiyakatsumi331 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wow! Love it! I swear I've read this story at least five times (and haven't reviewed until now, bad Lizzy) and I'm sure I'll read it again! You did an absolutely brilliant job creating tension, both emotional and sexual. And...you know, all the hot smut is awesome too *wink wink*. But really, congratulations for creating a beautiful, sexy story.
trinity456 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
nice
LivyLane11 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
oooh my goodness so good!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
seriously. seriously. i'm in love. i LITERALLY did a happy dance after i finished this amazing super long, super amazing oneshot (:

i'll probably reread it again.

these characters are freaking... perfection.
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This was PERFECTION! :) I love it.
AmericaSweetSouthernBelle chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
...I'll admit it. I loooooved that. 3

And Arthur with nerd glasses? YES! My heart was just sold to the hot guy with the glasses.
apassionforships chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Just wanted to say that I loved this one shot. True to the characters. And the attention to detail helped build the anticipation and pay-off for the characters. It was sweet and romantic and hot all at the same time. Thank you and really hope you continue to write for the Arthur/Ariadne coupling. I'll def be reading if you do. :)
uno mega chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I loved this on LJ. and I love it on here!
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
WOW...this is just amazing, absolute gorgeous piece of work. This is by far one of the best one-shot, ive read. I love just about every scene, and I couldnt stop reading it. I love the character depth, and the emotion between them. I think you made Arthur and Ariadne presonalities fit to a T. It is truly great work, and i would read it agian. Please to both of you, keep making great work. .
Comfortably Plump chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This is the longest one-shot I've ever seen. It's great though.