Reviews for Shizuo's Bow Tie
Loved it. Smiled the whole way through. Thank you so much for taking this crazy idea and just rolling it xD
Omagawd now I will always imagine their accessories' feelings whenever the LPTNHAHINHABIPWI happens!
l2E4l chapter 3 . 2/4
OMG! OH MY- XDDDDD
I really really love this!
ohhh I don't know when I can quit from laughing stage (may be it's a next stage for the jacket XDD)
ohhhhh I don't know what I can do right now. I can't do anything but praise, thank you for writing this!
This is amazing chapter 3 . 1/3
I love this, it's AMAZING 3
And can I just say, the Harry potter references lol, I totally agree with leftie :p
Evilkitten3 chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
WHATISTHISIDONTEVENOMGTHISISYESJUSTYESuwralbflwebvgilrngikrenglkenwagjklwba;s
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
OMFG, this is hysterical! Why don't you update?
That One Person chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Great, now I'm shipping articles of clothing together.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
This was the most beautiful thing that I have ever read.
Chione-chan chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
You know what I can compare this to? M&Ms.
Switchblade is Red, Left shoe is Yellow, Right shoe is Orange, Bowtie is a ghetto version of Blue, and Jacket is Green...on PMS.
Idk what Spectacles is though...Brown? Heck, I don't even know if it's male or female (but judging from it's reaction to LPTNHAHINHABIPWI, I'm guessing male?)

I'm not all that great expressing gratitude, but really, thank you. Even if you don't like Chapter 3, it was definitely amusing. It was actually a perfect blend: Hilarious, but cannot be considered a plotless gag due to the angst and...er, romance. Or what ever you call it.
Chione-chan chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
So when I first saw this, I thought "Shizuo's sunglasses and bow tie? TALKING? Psh...that's kinda lame." Yeah. Said the girl whose heart is now wrenching for Shizuo's shades. Thanks for proving me wrong. And thank you to myself who put aside her predispositions and opened this. Truly I am magnificent. ;)
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I...what just happened...
But very interesting! Articles of clothing...watching a show. haha ;;
Satu-chan chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Can I just say...LOL I'M DYING
I CAN'T BREATHE
THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATIVE PERSON FOR WRITING THIS I LOVE YOU MARRY ME
This is soooo cute and funny like oh my goD *applauds you*
kjsancjz chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
omg wtf
CallMeViv chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Hahahahahaha Gosh I really needed this. I couldn't stop laughing. I do admit the third chapter wasn't that good, but it doesn't mean I didn't like it. This was a really funny fan fic. Thanks
roYaLAnemone11 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
MWAHAHAHA! poor switchblade not specialized for circumcision..