Reviews for Apprentice
Kihlala Sisters chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love it
Phantom.0 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Excellent start. I suggest research also, if you want to get a character right.
Abydell chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I like this alot. Your Maul is good. Please update!
shabbacabba chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Short yes, but the shortness fits the chapter.

Maul's character is left fairly blank by the movies (my only source of knowledge on him besides the wiki) usually meaning that author's depict him as an overtly obediant apprentice, almost a slave, with no will of his own - which I believe to be utter bullshit (excuse the French). I like that your taking his character in a more realisticly Sith-y direction. Though I thought I should remind (or tell you for the first time, whichever fits) that Maul was known as the Master of Fear. He understood it, he fed off of it. He used it as a weapon just as precisely and proficently as his saber.

If you want to be sure you get his character right I would suggest you go to starwars . wikia . com and read about him. He was actually quite talented in things that aren't seen in the movies.

I'm curious as to your plan for the next few chapters. Are you going to detail her first few days on Korriban or will her training be revealed in flashbacks? In other words: will the next chapter pick up right where this one left off, or will it skip ahead a few months/years?

I noticed several typos. I would gladly beta this for you. (if you dont know how to set up such a relationship pm me and I'll explain)

All in all? I await the next chapter with baited breath. *bows before turning to leave*

Der Meister der Angst

shabbacabba
Lady Blade chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I am loving the start of this story! and I eagerly await the next chapter.
Woodrow Graham Kenobi-Rimmer chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I am quite intrigued and I don't remember too well know, but it seems like a fairly decent portrayal of Darth Maul. I would like to see more. I am on a Darth Maul binge. :)